Violet Cruise 2 days 1-night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor, Cua Van Fishing Village, Tien Ong Cave, Titov Island, Tuan Chau Harbor, Hanoi
Located on the first deck of the cruise, the only two Junior Suites cover a large area of 36 square meters per each. Named Water and Mountain, each room is specially designed just like their names. The Water Junior Suite comes with a king-size bed and a sweet white setting just like the ocean. This room is well-equipped with stylish furnishings and high-quality amenities: air conditioner, mini bar, in-house phone, safety box, LCD screen, table, lounge chair, bathrobe, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facility. Same facilities and amenities as the Water, the Mountain has a yellowish tone and offers its guests 2 twin beds, very suitable for 2 friends traveling together. Both cabins have private balconies of 6 square meters.
There are 4 Imperial Suites aboard the Violet and each of them has its own name: Dragon, Phoenix, Moon and Cloud (Twin beds). The Phoenix and the Dragon appear in your eyes with a reddish tone with golden and silver décor showing an image of the powerful yet charming animals. Whilst, coming with a dreamy-white and sky-blue appearance, the Cloud and the Moon provide you a sweet and enchanting stay. All suites are on the 2nd deck and feature large windows and private balconies (5 square meters) offering a great view to the bay in an area of 38 square meters. High-quality amenities including air conditioner, mini-bar, safety box, in-house phone, LCD screen, DVD player, table, lounge chair, bathrobe, Jacuzzi, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facility will bring you the most enjoyable experience.
Violet cruise is one of the luxury cruises in Halong Bay which is the youngest one of the “Three Sisters” of the Heritage Line (including the Violet, the Jasmine, and the Ginger). Named after the exquisite purple-flowered Violet Chirita growing on the rocky slopes of Halong Bay, the Violet cruise is delicate and little, just like its name.
Designed in the traditional Asian style with wooden floors, compact yet luxurious cabins with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony, the small boutique cruise brings customers an intimate feeling in the massive scale of the bay. On board the Violet, guests will find themselves in warm and intimate surroundings but with all of the amenities that can only be expected in a larger ship, including a lovely spa, a sophisticated restaurant with a lounge, and a spacious sundeck.
A cruise with the Violet will not just a holiday but a total retreat. From the very first moment of the day, there will be no noise to wake up but only the early sun rays gently shine on you through the windows and curtains. The smell of Vietnamese coffee will bring you excitement. Stepping out of your cabin, along the way to the restaurant, you are greeted by the sweet smiles of our staff who are no longer strangers but your friends. Your cruise will be filled with happy moments and interesting activities. All will become a lifetime memory.
Restaurant With Bar
The restaurant onboard the Violet offers its guests a sophisticated space with French Colonial atmosphere. The cuisine brings varied tastes and flavors from fresh local ingredients in set menus and à la carte style. Inside the restaurant stands a small bar with irradiated backboard painting that is an ideal place for tasting some of our delicious drinks.
Tuan Chau Harbor - Cua Van Floating Village - Tien Ong Cave
At Tuan Chau harbor, you embark the boat and immediately find yourself in a warm yet deluxe place. A delightful lunch is served in the dining room as our welcome meal to you.
After lunch, you have some free time relaxing on the boat before we arrive at the first site: Cua Van floating village. You can explore the floating village either on a self-paddle kayak or a bamboo boat rowed by a local.
We then visit Tien Ong cave which has just been opened for tourism recently. Covering 1,000 square meters, 5 meters above sea level, 50 meters deep, the cave displays proof of human race dating back to 10,000 – 8,000 BC.
The Violet Cruise welcomes you back on board, you have time to refresh yourself on the sundeck and participate in our cooking class.
Your luxurious dinner awaits you on the sundeck either à la carte or buffet style. Afterward is your free time to enjoy the nightlife on the bay.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Titov Island - Tuan Chau Harbor
Wake up early and go up to the sundeck for a Tai Chi class at around 6:30 am, which will help a lot to ease your mind and muscles. Tea, coffee, and pastries are ready in our dining room to bring you enough energy for a morning activity.
Stop at Titov Island that lies a white sandy beach for swimming and offers a chance to climb up to the peak to have a panoramic view over the area.
Back to the Violet (around 8:45 am), you have time to freshen up then pack your luggage and check out of your cabin. A full breakfast is served in the restaurant while the boat cruises back to the harbor.
Bus pick-up time: 8:15 AM – 8:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Pick-up point: Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, Quang Ninh, Vietnam
Drop off point: Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, Quang Ninh, Vietnam
Check-in: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Check-out: 10:45 AM - 11:00 AM
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 30 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 30 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 9 to 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Welcome drinks
- Cruise itinerary
- Entrance fees and sightseeing
- Deluxe Halong Bay cruise cabin
- English & Vietnamese speaking guide
- Kayaking for 3 day 2 night itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in tour itinerary
- Mineral water (2 bottles/room/day)
- Tai Chi session
- Insurance on board
- Includes Taxes & Fees
- Visa fee
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuity on board, beverage and other personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharge on 24 December, 31 December