La Regina Royal Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Thien Canh Son cave, Cong Do Island, Vung Vieng Fishing village, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Warmly welcome you to La Regina Royal Cruise – a young sister of La Regina Legend Cruise. Like its sister, La Regina Royal Cruise is of a cozy atmosphere and Vietnamese traditional design. It offers a remarkable cruise package through a quitter route in Bai Tu Long Bay to visit Thien Canh Son Cave, Cong Do Area, and Vung Vieng Fishing Village. This special itinerary is a highlight of the cruise that passengers should not miss out on.
La Regina Royal Cruise features 20 spacious cabins divided into 3 different classes: Noble Suite, Imperial Suite, and Grand Royal. That brings various choices for clients to choose for their families, groups of friends, or couples. All of the suites are dressed in a warm color tone and offer comforts for your stay on the cruise. Let’s go with Halong Bay Cruise Deals to discover the World Heritage Site with one of the most Bai Tu Long Bay luxury cruises.
The Grace Restaurant
The Grace Restaurant is located on the 2nd deck and of the capacity of 60 guests. The restaurant serves breakfast at around 07.00 am – 08.30 am, lunch at 12.40 – 14.00, dinner at 19.00 – 20.00, and a brunch at around 10.00 am – 11.00. With a luxurious design and the best caring of the cruise team, the Grace restaurant promises to make you satisfied not only because of delicious food but also a comfortable and gorgeous space.
Top Deck Bar
As its name, the bar is located on the top deck covering a spacious space for 60 passengers. When you are enjoying your relaxing time on the top deck, order some drinks, and have a great time with your partners. The Top Deck Bar provides a various drink list including teas, coffees, cocktails, juices, and many types of wine from around the world.
Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – La Regina Royal Cruise (L, D)
08.30 am – 09.00 am: Our driver comes and meets you at your hotel’s lobby, following by a drive to Bai Chay Pier on the highway.
12.00 – 12.30: Reach Bai Chay Pier. Our cruise manager will finish the check-in process and guide you to get on La Regina Royal Cruise.
Enjoy a welcome drink and take a short break while our cruise manager or our tour guide sends you some useful information on safety instructions and brief itinerary.
Take your room key at the reception.
13.15 – 13.30: A delicious lunch is served in the Grace Restaurant on the 2nd floor.
After that, you will have free time on the boat while the cruise is moving toward Thien Canh Son Cave area.
15.30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave on the top of the mountain. Here, you can enjoy panoramic views of Bai Tu Long Bay and discover the masterpieces on stones inside.
17.00 – 17.30: Return to the main boat for watching the sunset views of the bay. Join Happy Hours promotion to buy drinks with a 30% discount from 17.30 to 19.00.
18.30: Experience to make your own dishes – deep-fried spring rolls - under our chef’s instruction during cooking class on the sundeck. Enjoy your handmade cook.
19.30: Have dinner in the Grace Restaurant.
Stay your first night on La Regina Royal Cruise.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Cong Do Area – Kayaking (B, L, D)
06.30 am: Start your day by joining Tai Chi exercises on the sundeck and watching the sun rising over the cliffs in Bai Tu Long Bay.
07.00 am: Enjoy a light breakfast before we move to the day cruise to join further activities on the 2nd day.
07.45 am – 08.00 am: Move to the day boat which will take you to the Cong Do Area – one of the most fantastic areas in Bai Tu Long Bay. Here you can do kayaking to discover the limestone karsts and the small islands in the bay.
12.00: Lunch is served in the restaurant of the day cruise.
After lunch, you will have more time to do kayaking, go swimming, and relax among the magnificence of the karst mountains.
15.00: Return to La Regina Royal Cruise for your own relaxing time.
19.30: Our staff serves you with a gorgeous dinner in the restaurant.
Take your time for spa treatments to relax after a long day.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hanoi (B, L)
06.30 am: Join Tai Chi Class on the sundeck in the early morning while you can enjoy the sunrise view over the limestone cliffs.
07.00 am: Have to breakfast in the Grace Restaurant.
07.45 am – 08.00 am: The transfer boat will take you to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village where you can do kayaking or row bamboo boats to learn about the local life of the fishermen.
09.00 am – 09.30 am: Get back to the main boat for packing your luggage and checking out the cabin.
09.30 am – 10.00 am: Enjoy brunch before while La Regina Royal Cruise is sailing back to the pier.
11.00 am: Arrive at Bai Chay Pier.
Our drive is waiting for you for the transfer returning to Hanoi.
Arrive at Hanoi at around 15.00 – 15.30. End of 3-day 2-night cruise trip with La Regina Royal Cruise!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 7:10 AM - 7:45 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM; Check-out: 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 4:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up & drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
- Welcome, drink & snack on board.
- Entrance fee for every destination.
- Ticket for the boat, kayak.
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- All meals included.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Insurance on board.
- Taichi, Yoga Session.
- Airfares, bus transportation, and hotel accommodation.
- VISA stamp fee.
- Beauty, spa, and massage services.
- Drinks in restaurant, bar, and in-room minibar.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Surcharge tourist site ticket due to changes from government policy.