Stellar Of The Seas 3 days 2 nights
Hanoi, Tuan Chau Marina, Halong Bay, Lan Ha bay, Viet Hai village, Ba Trai Dao islets (Three Peaches islets), Dark and Bright Cave, Tuan Chau Marina, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Stellar of the Seas is one the 5-star cruises which provide their guests a special experience in both Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Joining our Stellar of the Seas on a charming vacation through the gorgeous bays, travelers will have plenty of time to relax and discover untouched areas with customized itineraries.
With the capacity of maximum 50 guests in the total of 22 sophisticated rooms classified into 4 types spreading on 4 decks, Stellar of the Seas offers its beloved visitors cruises of luxury.
In particular, the first deck of the boat embodies the reception area, massage & spa room, and 11 Junior Suites. The second deck is home for 08 Senior Suites, 02 Executive Suites, and a mini-golf course. The third deck is space for a President Suite, the dining room, and a seasonal swimming pool. The fourth deck is the sundeck of the cruise. The cabins are fully furnished with a minibar, complimentary bottled water, instant tea & coffee, bathroom amenities, and 01-hour body massage.
In addition, the cruise is also well equipped with modern comforts such as a panoramic bar, wine cellar, golf course, seasonal swimming pool, massage & spa, and children playground.
Sitting in the Stellar of the Seas fine dining restaurant, you will be surrounded by a luxurious yet friendly atmosphere. The room is designed with floor-to-ceiling windows all around turning it into a floating restaurant with a panoramic view of serene nature. Located on the third deck with 60 comfortable indoor and outdoor seats, the restaurant offers the finest dining place for a memorable experience.
Massage & Spa
Your vacation cannot be considered as complete without an hour of Massage & Spa in our beauty room. Providing with a wide selection of spa treatments, our skillful therapists will help to bring your body back into balance and encourage integrative wellness in all age groups for both genders.
Hanoi - Tuan Chau Harbor - Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:15: You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to start the 2,5-hour road trip in our shared luxury limousine van.
11:45 – 12:00: Arrive at our waiting lounge in Tuan Chau harbor then transfer to the Stellar of the Seas by speedboat. Receive a cruise briefing and safety instructions along with a welcome drink when the boat starts cruising.
12:30 - 17:30: You have a welcome lunch at the restaurant before checking in to your luxury cabin.
Swimming in the private seawater at a lagoon natural area which belongs to Lan Ha Bay.
Back to the boat, join our Sunset party in the sunset, relax in the swimming pool, or play on the golf course.
18:00: Before dinner is a cooking class where you can learn to make the famous Vietnamese spring rolls from our chef.
19:00: A varied fresh menu BBQ dinner is served on the third deck.
After dinner is time for some cocktails or wine, watching a favorite movie, squid fishing or massage treatment.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Lan Ha bay – Viet Hai Village – Ba Trai Dao Area – Overnight Onboard
06:30: Early risers can head up to the sun deck to join a Tai Chi session.
07:30: Savor a breakfast then transfer to our Day Boat to continue cruising further into the mystery bay. Enjoy the scenery along the way.
11:30: Your second lunch is served. After that, you will get on the speedboat to go farther into small corners where the big boat cannot go through.
13:15: The speedboat then takes you to Viet Hai village where you have a chance to bike through the village path, visit a local house to meet villagers and see how they live every day.
Back to the Day Boat to go to another visited site.
15:00: The Day Boat stops at Ba Trai Dao area for swimming, and see the fishing farm at a floating village.
After an exciting day, you get back to the Stellar of the Seas in the late afternoon. A free time for you to enjoy any of the services onboard then savors a BBQ dinner.
Overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Bright Cave – Tuan Chau Harbor - Hanoi
06:30: Start your new day with our Tai Chi session under the sunrise.
07:00: A light breakfast served at the restaurant brings you energy for an active morning.
08:00: A bamboo boat rowed by a local or a kayak will take you through the calm waters of the bay to Bright Cave.
09:30: The Stellar of the Seas welcomes you back onboard. Check out the cabin.
10:00: Move to the dining room to enjoy your farewell lunch.
12:00: Transfer to the speedboat to head back to Tuan Chau harbor.
15:00: The luxury van drops you off to your hotel. Trip ends.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 8:45 - 9:10 AM
Check-in: 12:30 AM; Check-out: 9:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 16:30 PM - 17:00 PM
Limousine minivan pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Limousine minivan drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 33 days prior to check-in ( departure date): Free of charge
• From 33 to 15 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 14 to 8 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than96 hours prior to check-in ( departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from the customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1-night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off the board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually, the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Welcome drinks
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Sunset party ( fruit and wine)
- Meals on board during cruise program
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Cooking Class, Kayaking, Tai Chi Session
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Hanoi – Dinh Vu Port – Hanoi Transfer (Book in next step - approximately 2.5 hours)
- Airfares, Hotel Accommodation, Visa to Vietnam
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tax, tips and other Personal Expenses
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- All other services not clearly mentioned above