Paradise Luxury Cruise
Check Price & Availability
Being one of the first five-star wooden luxury cruises in Halong Bay, Paradise Luxury Cruise is always the first choice of tourists in the journey of heritage discovery. The Paradise Luxury owns 15 cabins, a bar, a restaurant, a relaxing spa room, and a sundeck, all featuring a traditional wooden design with a perfect blend of Vietnamese luxury, modern and traditional details.
The interior of the ship radiates warmth thanks to its wooden design, but still ensuring maximum comfort for visitors. Guests are also immersed in the magnificent views of the limestone mountains and the clear blue waters of Halong Bay in the spacious and fully equipped sunbathing area. In particular, the ship also offers International Spa Standard Services. You will have the most impressive experience on this luxury-class boat in Halong Bay.
Paradise Luxury offers visitors a variety of experiences: discover the magical beauty of Halong Bay with a specially designed schedule, or choose to enjoy and relax onboard. Visitors can choose a 1 night or 2-night tour on the boat and visit the Bay. Guests who choose a 2-night cruise on Paradise Luxury will be transferred to Paradise Explorer on the second day. You will enjoy lunch on the Paradise Explorer while continuing to freely admire and enjoy the majestic beauty of Halong Bay.
The exquisite dining room, diverse à la carte menu of food and drinks are the perfect choice for cozy parties. Guests of Paradise Luxury can wear Bao Dai style costumes just like the kings and queens of ancient Hue Citadel to enjoy their Paradise Royal dinner with a choice of either authentic Vietnamese cuisine or international dishes.
Let enjoy attractive local recipes from Halong Bay or international dishes in our Paradise Royal dinner. From the first bite to the very last, your taste buds on a journey from the ordinary just like your meals at home to the extraordinary as the kings and queens of ancient Hue Citadel. Whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, we guarantee your meals will all be part of your Halong experience which is served with professionalism and warmth by our staff just right after being passionately prepared and cooked by our chefs with fresh, quality ingredients.
Spa & Massage
With an widespread menu of wellness treatments, both traditional and up-to-date therapies available, you will be transported to a place of pure bliss with the mind nourished and the body nurtured. Suitably located on the main deck of the boat and includes four treatment rooms, the spa offers a variety of facial, body and foot treatments, carried by our fully trained therapists, which promises to pamper you to ultimate relaxation.
Hanoi - Tuan Chau Harbor - Tung Sau Pearl Farm - Soi Sim Island
11:30: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor at the Paradise check-in lounge.
12:30: Embark on the Paradise Luxury, and enjoy a welcome drink with a short briefing about your cruise.
13:00: Savor your delicious lunch onboard the Paradise Luxury while enjoying the stunning views in this majestic landscape.
14:30: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm to learn more about the technique to create a gorgeous pearl. Kayaking is also taken place in this water area. If you are not a fan of this excursion, opt to stay onboard and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
16:00: Visit Soi Sim Island to hike up to the top for a panoramic view of the Bay. After your hike, go for a refreshing swim in the emerald waters or sip from a coconut in the shade.
17:45: Come back to the main boat for sunset time. Enjoy a cocktail while watching a cooking demonstration.
19:30: Savor the Royal Bao Dai dinner at the restaurant while dressing like kings and queens of ancient Hue Citadel.
Relax, play some games or watch a movie then overnight onboard.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Sung Sot Cave – Tuan Chau Harbor – Hanoi
06:30: Start your new day with a Tai Chi session onboard the Paradise Luxury. A light breakfast is served following at the restaurant.
07:30: Visit the splendid Sung Sot Cave where you can touch the thousands of years old karst by your own hand.
08:30: Back on board for a full breakfast which can be served at the restaurant or in your cabin. Pass by the Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves. After that is time for checking out of your cabin.
10:30: Disembark off the Paradise Luxury, savor a light lunch at the Paradise Lounge, which is served for guests joining the Paradise shuttle bus.
12:00: The shuttle bus takes you back to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Hanoi - Tuan Chau Harbor - Tung Sau Pearl Farm - Sung Sot Cave
11:30: Arrive at Paradise Lounge, Tuan Chau harbor for the check-in process.
12:30: Aboard the Paradise Luxury, sip a welcome drink while listening to a short briefing about your cruise.
13:00: A spectacular lunch is served after that at the restaurant while the boat keeps cruising into Halong Bay.
14:30: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm and get to know about the technique to make a pearl. This emerald water area is also a good place for you to go kayaking. If this excursion is not what you prefer, just stay on board for a delicious afternoon tea.
16:00: Your second stop of the day is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave. Learn more about the geological value of the thousand-of-year-old karst.
17:45: Back to the Paradise Luxury for a sunset time on the karst landscape. Enjoy a drink or partake in our Vietnamese cooking demonstration before dinner.
19:30: Be the kings and queens of ancient Hue Citadel and enjoy our Royal Bao Dai dinner at the restaurant.
Free time after dinner, before going to bed.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Halong Bay - Titov Island - Trong Cave - Cua Van Fishing Village
06:30: Take part in the Tai Chi session to welcome your second day aboard Paradise Luxury.
07:45: Continental breakfast is served to you at the restaurant.
08:30: Transfer to the Paradise Explorer Day Boat to go deeper into the Bay.
09:00: Visit Titov Island where you can go swimming on the beach or trek to the top to have a panoramic view.
10:30: Stop by Trong Cave in Bo Hon Island. The cave will surprise all visitors with its numerous stalactites and stalagmites. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking.
12:00: After your morning excursions, have a fresh lunch at the restaurant to recharge yourself.
14:00: Discover Cua Van Floating Village by bamboo boats rowed by locals or by kayaking. Say hello to friendly locals as they go about their daily lives.
15:30: Return to the Paradise Luxury.
17:45: The Cooking Demonstration starts again on the Paradise Luxury. This is the perfect time for you to enjoy music, a cup of tea as the sun goes down the karst landscape.
19:30: Relish your last dinner at the restaurant or choose to eat in your cabin.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Halong Bay – Tuan Chau Harbor – Hanoi
06:30: Your morning Tai Chi starts again to begin your last day in Halong Bay. Relax on the sundeck, watch Halong Bay drift past.
08:00: A healthy breakfast is served after that will prepare for your new day. Bill settlement and check-out.
10:30: Return to Tuan Chau harbor and disembark from the Paradise Luxury, savor a light lunch before returning to Hanoi on the Paradise shuttle bus.
12:00: The Paradise transfer welcomes you for a road trip back to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 07. 30 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 3:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or V-presso Coffee, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or V-presso Coffee, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending the cancellation time
• When cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
• When cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, lunch, day trip etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Note: In case of cancellation decision made by Management Board of Halong Bay, the alternative travel arrangement will be made on request or refund in accordance. In call cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone to get supports. We are always here to support you for the best option to make the most enjoyable trip for you.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Taxes & Service Charges
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C with en-suite Bathroom
- Welcome drinks
- Halong Bay cruise itinerary
- Meals as stated in cruise program:
- + 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast for 2 day/1 night cruise itinerary
- + 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts for 3 day/2 night cruise itinerary
- Tai Chi Session, cooking demonstration
- Entrance fees
- On board insurance, Taxes & Service Charges
- Shuttle bus or private car: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Book in the next step)
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge on 24 and 31 December