La Paci Cruise 2 days 1-night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Lan Ha bay, Dark and Bright Cave, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Get away from the tourist trap in Halong Bay, the La Paci Cruise takes its guests to the southern part of the bay, Lan Ha Bay, where still maintains a natural primitive scenery.
Inspired by the Oriental style combined with a modern design, La Paci Cruise appears in your eyes with an Asian outlook conveying a modern beauty. Thus onboard the Cruise, you will see yourself in a cozy and luxurious place.
The boat features three decks with a wood and iron design style, immersive bar, sophisticated dining area and a spacious sundeck with comfortable sun loungers where you can relax in the sunshine all while admiring the spectacular beauty of hundreds of limestone karsts standing steadfast in the glittering emerald water of the bay.
With only 10 en-suite fully furnished cabins, the intimacy is always ensured. In a small group of passenger, you are sure to have many chances to make friends with other guests and our staffs in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Not only the design but the professional and friendly crew team is the highlight of the cruise as well. All of the staffs onboard are well trained to provide their customers with a personal service, meet every individual need, all for bringing you an unforgettable, exceptional and safe cruising experience.
Modern Shuttle Bus with only 2 hours/way from Hanoi
In order to bring the most complete service, La Paci Cruise uses the THACO - 35 high - class car to pick up and drop off its guests from all locations in Hanoi Old Quarter. Instead of 4 hours squeezing in a crowded bus, the THACO offers you a comfortable seat inside a modern air-conditioned van with only 2 hours per way from Hanoi to the boat and back, thanks to Hanoi-Haiphong Expressway.
The 24-hour serviced bar aboard La Paci Cruise brings you a private romantic space where you can take a glass of cocktail or wine at any time. The professional bartender at the bar will introduce to hundreds of famous wines all over the world such as Vodka, Chivas, Hennessy, Johnnie Walker, Cabernet Sauvignon, etc or any type of drink you wish to enjoy.
HANOI – HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
09:15: Pick up from your hotel inside Hanoi Old Quarter.
12:00: Embark the La Paci Cruise at Got pier, and enjoy a welcome drink while listening to a cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13:00: After checking in your cabin, a delicious lunch with Vietnamese cuisine is served at the restaurant on the second floor.
16:00: Start your first water activities, kayaking and/or swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
There are two options of visited sites. From October to May: You will enjoy swimming at Ba Trai Dao Beach and kayaking around the area.
From June to September: The boat takes you to Tra Bau area, private quiet water of Lan Ha Bay.
17:30: A complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits are awaiting you back to La Paci Cruise.
18:30: Join a cooking class to see how a Spring roll is made.
19:00: Have your tasty dinner at the restaurant. After the dinner is time for you to relax, do squid fishing or play some board games before going to overnight onboard.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:00: Let your day start with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:30: A light breakfast with coffee and tea is served at the restaurant.
08:30: A local rowing boat takes you to visit Dark & Bright Cave, one of the most iconic caves in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:45: Back to the La Paci Cruise, check out of your cabin.
11:00: Enjoy lunch on board while the boat is heading back to the pier.
12:00: Disembark the La Paci Cruise at Got pier. Get on the shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
15:00: Arrive at your hotel. Trip ends.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Check-out: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee and sightseeing fee
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C
- All meals as itinerary ( 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner for 2 day 1 night and 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches,2 Dinners)
- Kayak or sampan boat
- Bicycle for Viet Hai Village ( 3 day 2 night itinerary)
- Fruit in cabin
- English speaking guide
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year and Christmas