Indochine Premium Halong Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Titov Island, Sung Sot Cave, Tuan Chau Harbor, Hanoi
This cozy room will allow you to have a private space on your Halong Bay trip. With the elegant design, you can relax in a cozy room and still can observe the limestone mountains outside. The well-equipped facilities and great service will definitely satisfy all tourists.
The suite room with a private sumptuous bath with a large luxury shower will help you have a relaxing private space during the trip. Besides, all-suite rooms have large glass-door so that you can enjoy Halong Bay from inside the room. This luxurious private bedroom will make your trip more comfortable.
Executive Suite with a large space and comfortable trip will let you have a relaxing trip in Halong Bay. With the warm tone and luxurious elegance of the furnish, you can feel comfortable and relaxed on the trip. Take advantage of the outdoor space to have the best Halong Bay view in your private space.
Relaxing in President Suite Cabin will be one of the greatest experiences in Halong Bay. The well-equipped room with the best facilities will help you have the most comfortable trip in Halong. The large room with a Halong Bay view from a private balcony lets you observe Halong Bay every time you want. With 24-hour service, you will definitely have the best support during the trip.
Indochine Premium Halong Cruise is a new and luxurious Halong Bay Cruise on Halong Bay, you will have opportunities to relax and enjoy the beauty of Halong Bay on a very luxurious cruise.
With the best facilities with its great service, you will feel comfortable as at home. Besides, the crew team of this luxury cruise will always support you for your best Halong Bay trip.
The detailed itinerary of the Indochine Premium Halong Cruise will let the visitors explore Halong Bay with various interesting activities.
With Indochine Premium Halong Cruise, you will definitely have the best memorable Halong Bay tour.
You could have lunch here while having a panoramic view, such an interesting experience! This is a highlight point of this cruise because different from other Halong Bay Cruises, you couldn’t have lunch on sundeck. However, you could have this special experience with Indochine Premium Halong.
The swimming pool on top will be the favorite point for tourists to relax. Placed on top, this is a great location for you to admire the natural beauty of Halong Bay. Swimming on the most luxurious cruise among the beautiful landscapes will become the most memorable activity during this Halong Bay tour!
Hanoi – Halong Bay - Visiting Titov Island (L, D)
11.45 - 12.00: As you arrive at Tuan Chau Port, you will have a welcome drink, a cruise briefing, and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00: After the welcome onboard, you'll have lunch while sailing towards the bay. Massage services are available after lunch and throughout the trip. Please make a reservation with your Cruise Manager.
14.00 – 16.00: Sail across Halong Bay, visiting some of the most beautiful and peaceful places such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, and Finger Islet.
16.00: Tenders take guests to Titov Island. Spending around an hour on the island gives tourists enough time to climb to its peak for a stunning 360-degree panorama of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck halfway up). There is still time to unwind on the beach and go swimming after the climb.
17.30: Set sail for around 30 minutes before anchoring for the night.
18.30 – 19.00: Join our Head Chef's Fruit and Vegetable Carving Class. Throughout the course, the chef will demonstrate fruit and vegetable carving, as well as how to decorate and prepare traditional Vietnamese foods.
19.30: Dinner time.
20.45: Evening entertainment. Board games such as cards and Parcheesi are available, massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Everyone could also try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with guidance from the crew.
23.00: Day 1 ends.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Sung Sot Cave - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
06.30: In the dining room, coffee, tea, and morning pastries are served.
06.45: Take a Tai Chi class on the sundeck (lasting for about 30 minutes).
07.45 – 09.00: Arrive at Surprise Cave, one of Halong Bay's most magnificent and biggest grottoes. The grotto's mouth is reached by ascending around a hundred stone steps.
09.00: Guests will have 30 minutes to freshen up and complete packing when they return to the Indochine Premium Halong Cruise. Please gather all of your belongings from the cabins and put large luggage outside the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
09.30: In the dining room, you may have a delicious breakfast. After breakfast, the bills are settled.
Enjoy the bay beauty from the sundeck or the dining room as we approach the pier.
11.00: When you arrive at Tuan Chau port, relax inside the pier building and wait for your return transportation.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Infant 0-4 year(s): Stay for free if using existing bedding. If you need a baby cot there may be an extra charge (USD 25/ babycot/ night)
- Children 5-11 year(s): Be surcharged to stay in cabin with 1 extra matress.
- Child(s) over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult and if that adult is not a parent or a legal guardian, written permission from parents or legal guardians is required.
Full payment required once booking is confirmed. Cabins are subject to cancellation and resale if required deposit amount is not received within the specified option period.
Cancellation by guests
From 1 to 2 cabins:
- > 10 days prior to check-in date - no charge
- 07 - 09 days prior to check-in date - 50% charge
- 03 - 06 days prior to check-in date - 75% charge
- < 02 days prior to check-in date - 100% charge
- No show/no written notice - 100% charge
From 3 to 6 cabins:
- > 21 days prior to check-in date - no charge
- 14 - 20 days prior to check-in date - 50% charge
- 07 - 13 days prior to check-in date - 75% charge
- < 07 days prior to check-in date - 100% charge
- No show/no written notice - 100% charge
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees for mentioned visits
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Includes Taxes & Fees
- Airfares and Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above