Azalea Cruise 2 days 1-night
Hanoi, Hai Phong, Halong Bay, Lan Ha bay, Hanoi
Located on the first deck, with the biggest number of cabins of 12, each Deluxe Cabin with Balcony covers an area of 28 square meters accommodating 2 adults and another on an extra bed. Each cabin is designed with not only a beautiful large window looking to the bay but also a private balcony ensuring a spectacular view of the bays. Another highlight of this cabin type is the Western style with a full HD LED TV and high-class facilities.
With all the features and amenities, and same cabin size as the Deluxe Cabin but owning an advantage of being situated on the upper deck of the boat, six Premium Deluxe Cabins with Balcony are deluxe rooms with stunning views of the bays.
Covering the rest quieter space of the second deck, two Azalea Executive Suites are the most luxurious cabins on the Azalea Cruise. Each cabin is perfectly designed with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub and Jacuzzi, an in-cabin private bar, a king size bed, a private balcony with sun chairs in an area of 45 square meters. HD LED TVs and full facilities are also equipped in these cabins offering you the most ideal accommodation along with a full panoramic view of Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay.
Covering the rest space of the first deck, two separate cabins but connected with each other by an internal door, the Family Deluxe Ocean View Cabin is best suited for a family or group of 4 adults and two others sleeping on extra beds. The cabin can be set up with 01 double and 01 Twin or 02 doubles. Each separate cabin has the same facilities and design as the Deluxe Cabin with large window and private balcony. This connecting cabin is one of the 2 largest ones onboard at the size of 56 square meters in total.
The Family Premium Cabin with Balcony has the same size, design, and amenities as the Family Deluxe Cabin but its location on the upper deck of the boat ensures breathtaking, unobstructed views of the bays. After a day filled with excursions and joy, your family can retire to the tranquility of the cabin and take advantage of the smart TV and room service for family time in the sunset.
Azalea Cruise is considered to be one of the first 5-star cruises in Halong Bay to organize a unique cruise route through three bays of the Gulf of Tonkin: Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, and Lan Ha Bay.
With the unique cruise route, Azalea Cruise brings its travelers a special chance to quietly relax on a less-traveled route, to touch untouched areas, to take part in exceptional specific schedules that might not be found in other cruises' itineraries.
Housing 20 luxury spacious cabins, all are well-furnished with ensuite bathrooms and private balconies ensuring panoramic views of Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay, Azalea Cruise promises to bring you the most pleasant stay during your trip.
Aboard Azalea Cruise, guests will be served with an exceptionally peaceful atmosphere and excellent customer service from the professional and attentive staff, which is certain to surpass all of what you can expect in a Halong Bay cruise.
The journey now is much more comfortable and pleasant than ever with only 2 hours instead of a 4-hour transfer from Hanoi by a luxury minivan.
Azalea Luxury Minivan
The Azalea Cruise docks at Got port - Hai Phong. From Hanoi, guests can join its luxury 8-seater van with pickup from any hotel inside the Old Quarter from 9 to 9:30 every morning. It takes you about 2 hours each way. A private car from Hanoi to the port is also available upon request. If your flight is on the departure date, the Cruise can arrange a private pickup to the boat from Hanoi airport (2 hours) or from Hai Phong airport (30 minutes). It is very easy to move from Halong (the city or Hon Gai International port) in just about 1 hour.
Onboard Azalea Cruise, customers are pampered with spa services done by Azalea skillful and professional therapists. Customized massages, facial and body therapies which are always available at your request will relieve all your headaches and stress, treat your physical conditions, and improve your flexibility.
From the very first stop onboard until the time you say goodbye, you will be in an extremely friendly atmosphere with many smiles around. The crew's mission is to bring their guests a cozy "home far from home" but still make sure they are being on a luxury vacation with an excellent service delivered by the professional and attentive staff.
HANOI – HAI PHONG – HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
9:10: Our luxury van collects you from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter then take the Expressway to arrive at Got Ferry, Haiphong City at around 11:30. Waiting at Azalea Cruise's lounge for the check-in procedure.
12:15: Embark the Azalea Cruise.
12:30: You are welcomed onboard the Azalea Cruise, enjoy a welcome drink, while receiving a cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in your cabin.
13:00: While the boat is cruising into Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature, you will have an international buffet lunch at the restaurant.
15:00: Set your foot on Cat Ba island to transfer to Trung Trang cave by bus.
Trung Trang belongs to Cat Ba National Park which is the largest valley on Cat Ba Island covering an area of approximately 300 hectares in the middle of the Park. The cave features hundreds of stalactites in various shapes, which was created by nature more than 2000 years ago.
17:00: Enjoy the emerald and cool water by swimming at Tra Bau area.
17:45: Return to the Azalea Cruise to immerse in the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Join a cooking class guided by our chef to make some Vietnamese dishes. After that is time for Happy Hour deal and Massage service.
19:30: A delightful set menu dinner is served at the restaurant.
21:30: Boost up your night by enjoying drinks from the bar while enjoying the landscape of the bay. Try our night squid fishing before overnight onboard.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
HALONG BAY – HANOI
6:15: Get up early to witness the sunrise on the bay. Join our Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Breakfast is served to you after that.
7:45: Explore one of the very primitive areas of the bay, Ao Ech area by kayaking.
9:30: Back onboard the Azalea Cruise for relaxing and checking out.
10:00: Savor a sumptuous delightful brunch whilst cruising back to the pier.
10:30: Learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese culture at our Tea Ceremony served at the restaurant.
11:35: Disembark the Azalea Cruise, farewell then get on the luxury van back to Hanoi.
14:00: The trip ends when you are dropped off at your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 09:10 AM
Check-in: 11:30 AM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 02:00 PM - 02:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- All Meals Included.
- Afternoon tea.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Two bottles of water in the cabin daily.
- Cooking demonstration, Yoga/Tai Chi session.
- Onboard insurance, taxes, and service charges.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Live music (except every Monday).
- Includes Taxes & Fees
- Airfare & airport transfers.
- Visa arrangements.
- Beauty spa services and massage.
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other expenses are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Surcharge tourist site tickets due to changes in government policy.
- Surcharge for New Year and Christmas.
- All other services are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi shuttle bus or private car/van( book in next step).