Doris Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Ba Trai Dao islets, Viet Hai village, Dark and Bright Cave, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Junior Suite is allocated on the second and third deck of the cruise with the total square over 25m2. This suite appropriate for family (2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old) or a group of friends who have a narrow budget but still want to experience luxurious and premium services. The cabin space is furnished with twin/ double beds. With a private balcony, you can relax and enjoy a special cocktail on the sunbathing bed. In the bathroom, all the most modern and amenity equipment is provided to you with standing shower, jacuzzi bathtub and all toiletries and extra services.
Situated on the second floor with a private balcony where magnificent views of the legend bays appear in your eyes once you get into the cabins. With the space of 32 square meters which equipped fully amenities including comfortable beds, spacious bathroom, LED TV… we absolutely hope your life experiences are save in your mind as well as the magnificent cabins are printed as the highlight of your journey in Viet Nam.
The biggest room with space of 50m2 for family (max 4 adults & 2 children under 12 years old). In the cabin, we set up a king bed size which is wrapped with super soft linen gives you a good sleep after tiring days. This suite tended to bring nature into your room, with open-up design, the room is filled with natural light and sea breeze simply to contemplate the stunning and miraculous scenery of the bay. Bathroom with gorgeous facilities and situated at ocean-view is the best place for relaxing and connect to nature. Besides that, a lovely balcony also has an ideal position to integrate with beautiful landscapes.
Situated on the third deck, the Honeymoon Suite is an ideal space for the couples. Aimed to brings all our customers the best experiences for holiday, Honeymoon Suite is designed with a luxury style. Bathroom with modernistic interiors, you either sip a glass of wine and plunge your body in pure water and take pleasure in a relaxed space. In the 15m2 space of private sun terrace, we set up for you two sunbeds and a tea table for leisure time to welcome sunlight or see the sunset on the bay. The bedroom is furnished with a lovely round bed supported by fluffy cushions to help embrace your back most comfortably.
Located on the third deck with the full length of crystal- clear glass window and a large private balcony where you can enjoy the morning and the afternoon sun brightening while taking fresh air of the world heritage site. Together with VIP Suite, travelers will get bigger and bigger indoor and outdoor space (each cabin is designed with an average size of 36 square meters). Furthermore, our suites also compact with necessary amenities including comfortable beds, spacious bathrooms, and an amazing balcony view, … VIP Suite can satisfy the most fastidious people and promise to bring out to you the great moment through your whole trip.
Launched in 2019, Doris Cruise is known as the most luxurious 5-stars cruise in Lan Ha Bay - Ha Long Bay. With the combination between the classic European form and the rustic essence of Vietnamese styling, made from the iron exterior and wooden furniture, our Cruise will make you feel safe while still bring a cozy, luxurious atmosphere.
We do not just create a trip, we create your moments. Therefore, we constantly listen to and learn any feedback from customers, constantly researching, developing a new product to make the best service. Our Doris Cruise will take you to pass by the most famous tourist attractions that can’t be missed in Vietnam’s northern tour program.
Moreover, travelers join in various activities such as fishing equipment, kayaking, bamboo rowing boat, and swimming... We promise to give the passengers the most complete product to make your trip to Halong Bay become an unforgettable experience in your whole life.
WHY DORIS CRUISE?
- Luxury transfer service with High-end limousine.
- Modern and lavish facilities, the sophisticated and elegant surroundings of the vessel.
- Various choices of extra entertainment services with spa & massage, restaurant...
- Public liability insurance.
Be considered the pinnacle of elegant eating with selections prepared in the finest ways by world-class chefs, cruise dining is always an indispensable element in every trip. Was built by the greatest artisan in Viet Nam, Doris restaurant is an amazing designed for neoclassical on board. Our restaurant committed to bringing you unforgettable dining at the fine dining restaurant.
When your first step arrives at our luxurious Doris Spa you can feel aromatic of herbs and nature and met our accommodating staff with welcoming attitudes. It is a perfect place for you to relax, revitalize and rejuvenate body and soul. With safety, and benign product and together with a fully trained team of technicians, you will serve in the super-premium and fanciest spa services. We also provide you an inner-peace as you explore the revitalizing steam rooms and saunas and private and tranquility massage rooms. We have total body care services for you as body therapy, slimming massage, facial care, body wellness, foot care, and nail spa.
Imagine that you’re immersing in the water while enjoying the clear blue sky, sunbathe while sipping cocktails. Situated on the front of the third deck, with nearly 50 square meters, our Swimming Pool is the perfect relaxing place where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the world heritage site.
HANOI - LAN HA BAY –SUNSET PARTY – COOKING CLASS ( L/ D)
08:30: Our tour guide and Limousine pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
9:00: Go to Halong Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:00: Disembark in Hai Duong province, and have a 20-minute short break.
11:30 – 12:00: Come to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30: We will welcome you on board with a complimentary drink. Our professional and friendly crew will introduce a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. You can explore our luxuriously-appointed ship then watch the magical landscape cruise past...
13:00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong – Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- Passing through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Exploring lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for sunbathing on our cruise (wild, private, and fresh air) or just simply swimming.
- Come to Ba Trai Dao Islet. You will do Kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions in so many beautiful spots, then Swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air). Heading back toward the sleeping area
17:00: Return to our Doris Cruise and participate in our Sunset party. Take photos and relax.
18:00 - 18:15: You’ll have a chance to join the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Doris Cruise and practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:00: It’s time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise with Buffet BBQ food.
21:00: Enjoy whatever you please such as play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the Doris Cruise.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
TAI CHI - CYCLING AT VIET HAI VILLAGE - VAN BOI BEACH – SUNSET PARTY ( B/L/ D)
6:30: The morning is the magic time of the day on Lan Ha Bay. Perhaps you like to head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice to watch the stunning scenery unfold before you.
7:00: Enjoy a Western breakfast buffet which is laid out in one of our restaurants, after which you can join your time for relaxing in the amazing view of the Lan Ha bay
8:20: Head to Viet Hai Village.
9:45 - 10:00: Enjoy gorgeous sceneries along Viet Hai village roads by bike and then visit a local family’s house. Return to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
12:00: Come back to our cruise, enjoy the lunch with a beautiful view.
14:30: Enter to VAN BOI Beach area for swimming or kayaking, the guest will have a chance to see the fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
15:00: The Sunset Party at our cruise will be served you.
16:00: Return to Doris Cruise, take time to refresh or play some short game or with massage services as we cruise to the sleeping area.
19:00: It’s time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise.
And then you can reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night or relax with massage services.
Travelers can also take one of our onboard activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
LAN HA BAY - TAI CHI LESSON - DARK AND BRIGHT CAVE - HANOI ( B/L)
6:30: One more session of Tai Chi will be available on the sundeck for you to work out in the new morning light of Halong Bay.
7:00 - 7:45: Go to the indoor Restaurant or outdoor Restaurant to enjoy an organic breakfast with our range of freshly squeezed detox juices...
8:00: Immerse yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we pass through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi), discover the cave yourself on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
9:30: Return to your cabin, take relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin.
10:00: Sit down for brunch, served in the theme of bustling Vietnamese markets.
11:30: Back to Tuan Chau Harbor, tourist says goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Come back to Hanoi by the luxury limousine.
15:00 - 15:15: Disembark at Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 09:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Check-out: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Welcome Drink.
- Cruise Itinerary and Program.
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C.
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom.
- Meals on board during the cruise program.
- Breakfast Buffet.
- Tai Chi Session.
- Cooking Class.
- Includes Taxes & Fees
- Transfer from Hanoi to Tuan Chau Marina Harbor and back (transfer time approximately 2.5 hours).
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation.
- Visa to Vietnam.
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage.
- Tax, tips, and other Personal Expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas.