Starlight Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng Fishing village, Cong Do Island, Vung Ha, Thien Canh Son cave, Bai Tu Long Bay, Hanoi
Designed with large size of 22 square meters, the Starlight’s Deluxe Cabin is the best choice to relax and unwind. Luxurious features such as a spacious bedroom, well-furnished and a panoramic window facing breath-taking limestone isles, make your room the ideal home from home. Moreover, these elegant suite comprises of an expensive terrace where you can sunbathe on your wooden sunbed while enjoying the breath-taking view of Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay.
Situated on the second deck with the full length of crystal- clear glass window where you can enjoy the morning and the afternoon sun brightening while taking fresh air of the world heritage site. 18 cabins are designed with beautiful large window opening to the sea we hope that won’t make you disappointed.
The biggest advantage of Suite Cabin is an incredible 50 square meters space for a maximum sense of spaciousness. We can accommodate up to 3 people using the bed in this room. Furthermore, our suites also compact with necessary amenities including comfortable beds, spacious bathrooms, and a private balcony overlooking the breath-taking scenery of Halong Bay, … in order to provide you with the perfect respite from a rewarding day's activities.
Considered the first-ever exclusive all-inclusive Vietnamese cruise experience, Starlight Cruise offers itineraries in which everything is included in the price.
With a long time of development, the experience provided by Starlight Cruise will exceed your expectations for a Halong Bay cruise, allowing you to immerse yourself in the charm of the paradise bay during the exploration of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay in comfort and style.
Starlight promises the guests a memorable experience, and our crews are also committed to ensuring that you can enjoy every single moment on board.
This luxury cruise ensures more space than any other cruise ship on Halong Bay with 32 cabins equipped with full amenities of a five-star hotel of international standard as well as high-quality services and public areas. Moreover, the safety of visitors to Ha Long Bay is taken very seriously. Our crew members are dedicated to providing exceptional service to enhance your stay for a truly memorable experience.
Our “Luxury Experience” represents our core value which delivers the highest standards of excellence from start to finish. We have something for every guest, from honeymooners, nature lovers, active travelers, a group of friends to sophisticated families, photographers, and celebrities...
WHY STARLIGHT CRUISE?
- Varieties of services: restaurant, bamboo rowing boat, massage, cooking class, caving...
- We allow travelers to relax and discover untouched areas and rare specialized itineraries that other cruises simply cannot offer you.
- An elite, professional crew and the best services.
- We will offer you an introduction to Vietnamese cuisine as with other Asian cuisines.
- One of the most 5-star luxurious cruises in Halong Bay.
Nowadays, we understand that everyone seems to have a smartphone or tablet computer, it may seem unnecessary to even have a traditional library onboard a cruise ship, but there is still something special about printed paper books that speak to the forgone classic era of ocean cruising. Come to our library where is something peaceful about simply being allowed to experience your feelings and take care of yourself in the right ways.
We believe Starlight Spa is an ideal place in order to care for your beauty and your health. With high skill full and professional staff, our mission is to make customized massages, facials and relaxing therapies available to everyone. We would probably all agree that massage not only brings many benefits but also is seen as more than a luxury. Together with us to check out a variety of customized massages: Signature body massage (is a blend of body stretch and body massage using our Signature Oil on the medians of the body that will invigorate our senses), deep tissue massage (is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension), aromatherapy body massage (using essential oils that are thought to have healing properties), and herbal essential oil treatment.
Our cruise will provide a new dining experience for travelers. With the preparation of experienced and skillful chefs, every meal will become a culinary event. We believe that gastronomy is one of the essences of a voyage, so we always try our best in order to create a touching and flawless gourmet journey on board with our food and drink signature.
Our sundeck is an ideal place among our guests to witness unforgettable sunsets over the bay or lay back on the sun berths for stunning star-gazing. Here, we provide you with a sun lounge for guests to enjoy a book or a drink or to simply relax and sunbathe. In addition, this is an incomparable place to meet fellow passengers, share travel stories and witness the perfect panoramic views of the stunning bay.
HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30: Travelers will be collected from their hotel to take the new highway to Halong International Cruise Port, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall.
12:15 – 12:45: Take on the boat and listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30: Enjoy a delectable lunch as Starlight Cruise further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Visit Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
Option 1: You can ake a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
Option 2: You can take the kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guides around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00: Back to Starlight Cruise and have a bath then relax as the sun starts to set. You will have a chance to enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00: Dinner will be served you.
Take part in many interesting activities onboard: night squid fishing, socialize with other guests or just laze around or singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight onboard (at Cong Do area)
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
BAI TU LONG BAY (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00: Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: You will have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30: Explore Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
- Heading to Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can catch beautiful sights, go kayaking and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many lovely small beaches and limestone islands.
- Enjoy lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise and Have dinner and night activities on board.
Overnight on board (at Cong Do area)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
BAI TU LONG – HANOI (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00: Get up early and begin a new day with a Tai Chi session.
07:00 – 09:00: You will have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave - the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
09:30: Return to our cruise and start check-out processing.
09:30 – 11:00: Come back to the Harbor and have early lunch on board.
Get off Starlight Cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Return to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 08 AM - 08:30 AM
Check-in: 12:30 PM
Check-out: 11:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 4:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 33 days prior to check-in ( departure date): Free of charge
• From 33 to 15 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 14 to 8 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than96 hours prior to check-in ( departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Welcome drinks
- Halong Bay sightseeing & entrance fees
- In-house English and Vietnamese speaking guide
- Halong Bay cruise itinerary
- Deluxe cabin with A/C & en-suite bathroom
- Meals on cruise as itinerary
- Kayak or sampan boat trip
- Entertainment activities: Kayaking, fishing, Tai Chi, swimming ( when the weather is permitted)
- On board insurance
- Baby cot ( depends on the availability)
- Includes Taxes & Fees
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
- Shuttle bus or private car: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi ( Book in the next step)
- Surcharge on 24 and 31 December