UniCharm Cruise 2 days 1-night
Hanoi, Cat Ba Island, Halong Bay, Lan Ha bay, Viet Hai village, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
If you have an ambition to not only discover a famous wonder of the world but also set the very first footprint on the off-the-beaten tracks, Unicharm Cruise is proud to be the only cruise to be able to indulge your greed. As you know, Halong has long time become a very famous and one of the musts for tourists who ever travel to the north of Vietnam, which results in the fact that Halong has gradually got slightly touristy. However, with the original gorgeous beauty along with its fame, every tourist cannot stop being curious about it. With a unique route, Unicharm will cover all the highlights of the Gulf of Tonkin including the well-known Halong Bay, the primitive newly discovered Lan Ha Bay, and a very naturally fascinating Cat Ba island.
Being a 4-star newly built, Unicharm will bring to customers a safe feeling with a modern steel coastal ship outlook and comfort you with interior smooth dark wooden décor.
Come to such an amazing wonder like this, any traveler certainly wants to touch, breathe, and feel nature as much as possible. Understand that basic desire, all the accommodations of Unicharm are endowed with balconies for the customers to enjoy the best moments of their trip in a private space.
The distinction in every route
Thank you the thoughtfulness of the founder, with Unicharm the duration you spend on the van is shortened and replaced by an exciting experience with the longest sea-crossing bridge of Vietnam, 20-minute ferry to Cat Ba Island and authentic nature visit to National Park.
Being the only cruise departing from Gia Luan Dock, only more than 2-hour drive far away from Hanoi helps Unicharm customers to avoid the crowd right from the boarding process. Besides, the uniqueness of Unicharm also lies on the diversified excursion it offers to the true nature lovers. It doesn’t matter you have a limited time within 2 days 1 night or 3 days 2 nights, you still can visit all the outstanding sites scattered on 3 different bays with various interesting activities.
Open immense top deck
If balconies of the rooms are where you enjoy your private enjoyable moment or share intimacy with your family members or partners, Uni top deck, the place for only sunbeds, open space to contemplate the natural beauty is where you can socialize with crew and new friends along with enjoying the drinks under the rare moment of the day like sunset and sunrise.
Destinations that no other boats can offer
That all the places regarded as the most beautiful, untouched and interesting sites of the complex of Halong, Lan Ha, and Cat Ba are compacted within 2 days 1 night or 3 days 2 nights seem impossible to the travelers of the other cruises. But if you are young, you would love to burn out your energy to discover all the hidden gem in a limited time, UniCharm will help you to do it.
Hanoi - Cat Ba Island – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay overnight
07:45 – 08:15: You will be picked up by our experienced English speaking tour guide to have 2-hour transfer across the longest sea-crossing bridge newly launched to Cat Ba Island.
10:30: Arrive at Cat Hai Harbor then enjoy a 25-minute ferry to Cat Ba Island where your tour started by green mangroves wining around limestone mountains. You will embark Unicharm Cruise from the Gia Luan dock where you also can partially enjoy the amazing view of the valley shadowed by the lush forest of the National Park.
12:30: Be welcomed by the crew then have welcome lunch while cruising into the magnificence of the bay through Cap Bai Islet, Ngon Tay Island (Finger Islet), Sung Sot cave and Titop peak – the highlights of the UNESCO Nature Heritage. Unlike the other boats, you will not stop here, but keep going towards Lan Ha bay on a hidden route for different amazing sightseeing, to Dark and Light cave, Frog Lagoo, Three-peach beach, Stick Islet, and Buddhist statue stone…
As soon as you arrive in Lan Ha – the Biosphere reservation zone which is famous for its emerald water, romantic lagoons and fishing villages, you will get on the kayak to paddle through narrow lanes of the karst mountains under a tunnel grotto to reveal the uncovered parts of this wonder by snorkeling and swimming.
17:00: Back to the boat for “cooking demonstration” and enjoy dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay once in your lifetime.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Lan Ha Bay – Viet Hai Village – Halong – Hanoi
6:30 – 7:30: Enjoy a light breakfast to start a new day.
07:30: Transfer to Cat Ba Island, Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village. Cycle for 30 minutes on the shadowed paths enjoys the breathtaking landscape on the way through the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit a local house to get known about the local daily life of work.
09:00: Return to the cruise for relaxing or swimming and sunbathing.
10:30: Check out and start cruising back to the harbor as enjoying a full brunch.
12:00: Drive back to Hanoi from Gia Luan Dock.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Check-out: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from the customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, the following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1-night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off the board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Welcome, drink & snack.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meals on board as itinerary.
- Tai Chi session.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Onboard insurance and service charges.
- Visa stamp fee.
- Hotel arrangement.
- Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi shuttle bus or private car/van( book in next step).
- Spa treatment services.
- Drinks are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- All other services are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Surcharge for New Year and Christmas.
- Surcharge tourist site tickets due to changes in government policy.