Paradise Elegance Cruises 3 days 2 nights
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sung Sot Cave, Titop Island, Cua Van Fishing Village, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Deluxe Balcony Cabin is the basic accommodation of Paradise Elegance, offering a refined experience corresponding with the majesty of Halong Bay. Located on the first deck, each Deluxe Balcony Cabin is well-appointed with a large Queen bed, roomy private balcony, storage room, and a nice bathroom.
Fully furnished like Deluxe Balcony Cabin, but with the location on the second deck, the Executive Balcony Cabin ensures a panoramic view of Halong for its guests can admire right in their own room. After a long day of sightseeing and experience, can anything be better than entertaining with Smart TV in a peaceful space, and watching the sunset with a breathtaking view from the cabin?
Situated in stern area of the ship on the second deck, Elegance Balcony Suite is the perfect choice for private, spacious and relaxing space. Owning full amenities like Balcony Cabins, Elegance Balcony Suite offers a more luxurious feel and a view of the enchanting bay.
Captain's View Terrace Suite has elevated the level of luxury cruises in Halong Bay with extensive glass doors and the location on the upper deck ensuring 180 ° view of the bay. Taking care of the smallest detail, the room will give visitors absolute satisfaction.
Paradise Elegance Cruises is the newest member of Paradise Cruises Lines which set its first sails in February 2017 in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The ship features 31 cabins, hosting up to 62 passengers, categorized into 4 types: the entry-level Deluxe Balcony Cabin, the better-view Executive Balcony Cabin, the deluxe room with higher quality Elegance Balcony Suite and the complete Captain's View Terrace Suite. All cabins are well-furnished with a private balcony large bed, walk-in wardrobe, and full-amenity bathroom.
Paradise Elegance Cruises is one of the Halong Bay Luxury Cruises, you can immerse yourself in a harmonious exterior and interior with an elegant combination of contemporary design and Vietnamese traditional style.
Life on board will certainly be one of the best parts of cruising with Paradise Elegance. Equipped with relaxed sunbeds, the views from the spacious L'Odyssée Sundeck are spectacular as the destinations of Halong Bay pass you by. Don't miss the open bar next door where you will have all of the delicious drinks that you can taste in this world.
The activities on the Elegance do not stop there. Sipping a cup of tea, enjoying live music in Le Piano Bar, delighting in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration or watching a movie at the cruise cinema is all of the interesting things you can do.
Le Parfum Spa
Includes four treatment rooms with both traditional and contemporary therapies, carried out by skilled therapists, Le Parfum Spa is the place to recharge your battery with a variety of facial, body and foot treatments. Here with Le Parfum masseurs, their magical hands will pamper you for ultimate relaxation.
Hanoi - Tuan Chau Harbor - Sung Sot Cave - Tung Sau Pearl Farm
11:30: Arrive at Paradise Suites Hotel, Tuan Chau harbor for the check-in process.
12:30: Aboard the Paradise Elegance Cruises, sip a welcome drink while listening to a short briefing about your cruise.
13:00: A spectacular lunch is served after that in Le Marin Restaurant. The boat keeps cruising into the legendary Halong Bay. You will pass by the Fighting Cocks Islet and Thien Cung - Dau Go Caves.
14:45: Explore the famous Sung Sot Cave. Learn more about the geological value of the thousands of years old karst.
16:15: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm where you can get to know the technique to make a gorgeous pearl. This emerald water area is also a good place for you to do kayaking.
18:00: Back to the Paradise Elegance Cruises for a sunset time on the L'Odyssée Sundeck. Enjoy a drink while watching a cooking demonstration.
19:30: Savor an excellent dinner at Le Marin Restaurant or choose to dine anywhere you want. The live music (not available on Mondays) from Le Piano Bar will be your entertainment while having meals.
Relax, playing board games or watch a movie then overnight on board.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Halong Bay - Titov Island - Cua Van Fishing Village
06:30: Take part in the morning Tai Chi on L'Odyssée Sundeck.
07:45: Have breakfast at Le Marin Restaurant.
08:30: Transfer to the Paradise Explorer Day Boat for a day trip to a farther area of the Bay.
09:00: Visit Titov Island for beach swimming or trekking to the top where you can have a stunning panoramic view.
10:30: Stop by Trong Cave in Bo Hon Island. The cave will surprise all visitors with its numerous stalactites and stalagmites. Kayaking can also be done in this area.
12:00: Have a fresh lunch in the restaurant recharge yourself after the morning excursions.
14:00: Discover Cua Van Floating Village - the largest of the five remaining floating villages in the Bay on a bamboo boat or by kayaking.
15:30: Return to Paradise Elegance Cruise.
17:45: The Cooking Demonstration starts again on the L'Odyssée Sundeck. Enjoy music, a cup of tea all while admiring one of the best moments of the day when the sun goes down.
19:30: Relish your last dinner at Le Marin Restaurant on L'Odyssée Sundeck. Live music at Le Piano Bar after that for a complete night.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Halong Bay – Tuan Chau Harbor – Hanoi
06:30: Your morning Tai Chi starts again on L'Odyssée Sundeck.
08:00: A delicious breakfast is served after that in Le Marin Restaurant. One the way back to the harbor, our staff will assist your check out and bill settlement.
10:30: Return to Tuan Chau harbor, disembark the Elegance, savor a light lunch at the Paradise Lounge before getting on the shuttle bus back to Hanoi.
12:00: The shuttle bus welcomes you for a road trip to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 07. 30 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 3:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or V-presso Coffee, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or V-presso Coffee, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the cancellation time
• When cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
• When cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, lunch, day trip etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1-night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Note: In case of cancellation decision made by Management Board of Halong Bay, the alternative travel arrangement will be made on request or refund in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone to get support. We are always here to support you with the best option to make the most enjoyable trip for you.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from the customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually, the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Includes Taxes & Fees