Ginger Cruise 2 days 1-night
Hanoi, Hai Phong, Halong Bay, Lan Ha bay, Viet Hai village, Hai Phong, Hanoi
Covering the 1st deck of the boat is six roomy Junior Suites (two twins, four doubles). Each Suite with the total floor space of 37 sqm offers its guests comfort and tranquility in a detached sofa lounge area and relaxing time in the bathroom fixed with shower and bathtub overseeing the bay through a large window.
Located on the 2nd deck, the Signature Suites offer you the same comfortable accommodation as the Junior Suites but with a nicer view via the private balcony which is accessible via a sliding glass door. Facing the ocean, the beds bring you not only an undreamt dream but also a pictured view to the serene bay.
Blue Phoenix and White Crane are the names of the two Regent Suites. Located on the upper deck with the total floor space of 50 sqm per each, the two Suites bring you the most luxurious stay while sailing in the isolated Lan Ha Bay. The bathroom with a Jacuzzi connected with the spacious balcony promises to offer you a great experience.
Unlike its sister cruises, Ginger, being the newest member of the Luxurious Cruise line, brings to customers a different feeling with a new cruising route to Lan Ha Bay, an isolated part of Halong Bay. The boat has only 12 large suites classified into 3 classes, all with big windows and balconies, which ensures your view and brings you to the nearest point to nature.
Aboard Ginger Cruise, you will find yourselves in a harmonious interior with the warmth of wooden floors, and the coolness of the marble bathroom, all being inspired by the long-term tradition of North Vietnam.
Stepping up to the sun deck of the boat, what first appears in your eyes is an open sunny area. Located in the middle of the deck is a 360-degree restaurant where the chefs can show their cooking skills to the guests. After an afternoon with exciting outdoor activities, the bar here will offer you great choices of drinks. The sun deck also features a huge swimming pool where you can have a relaxing time in freshwater.
Covering a large area on the upper deck, the Spa offers you a private room for steam bath, 2 beds for face and body massage and a comfortable chair for foot massage, manicure or pedicure. Relaxation after a half day of exploration in a separate room with views of the poetic bay is always one of the best things that you could have on a cruise.
Live Cooking Restaurant & Bar
In Ginger's live cooking restaurant, a meal will be a time for not only enjoying food but also admiring the chef's cooking skills. The large windows surrounded the restaurant ensure guests good views to the peaceful bay all while having meals or chatting with their travel mates.
HANOI - LAN HA BAY
Arrive at Got pier by 11:30 am, sitting in the waiting lounge for the check-in process.
Embark on Ginger Cruise, enjoy a welcome drink during the cruise briefing. Delight in lunch in Ginger's dining room after checking in the cabin, all while sailing into the secluded water of Lan Ha Bay.
On the cruising way, you will pass by an ancient lighthouse which is built by French over 100 years ago. Before reaching out the visited site, you can spend your time in the deck pool or relax with a varied selection of massage treatments in the Lady Ginger spa.
The first stop is Viet Hai village where you join a bicycle trip (electric car available) around the village. This is also a chance to socialize with the locals, learn more about their daily life.
Return to the cruise in time for sunset watching and taking part in a cooking class held in the kitchen at the restaurant.
Adore in the live-cooked dinner which is served in the dining room.
Night squid fishing or on-cruise cinema will bring you fun before a long sleep in the luxury room.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
LAN HA BAY - HANOI
Start your day with a Tai Chi session or a sunrise photo hunt.
Have your breakfast with coffee, tea after that while the boat is sailing to Frog Lake, a private area where you spend your morning doing kayaking or swimming.
Return to the Ginger cruise and enjoy the farewell brunch in the dining room while the boat cruises back to the pier.
Arrive back at the pier at around 11 am. Disembark the boat. A wonderful trip ends.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Drop off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Bus pick-up time: 9.00 AM – 9.15 AM
Check-in: 11.00 AM - 11.30 AM
Check-out: 11.00 AM
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually, the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Includes Taxes & Fees