Lan Ha Bay
Check Price & Availability
Since its launch in Aug 2020, the Capella Cruise has become a new standard of cruising in Halong & Lan Ha Bay. The cruise gets its name after the brightest star in the constellation of Auriga. The name shows its aim to become the most luminous cruise in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
The ship is a harmonious combination of the mystical oriental breath and modern Western life. The wonderful combination creates a superyacht, modern yet elegant with Indochina ambiance. Capella Cruise is a symphony of beauty and convenience, classic and avant-garde. It blends a sweet marriage between nostalgic wooden interior and modern exterior.
Starring 30 tasteful cabins spreading over 5 decks, Capella offers its guests a magnificent view of the bays in the finest comfort. All other selected features and flourishes are to ensure every moment spent is comfortable and enjoyable.
Capella provides superb services, from marvelous amenities, exclusive menu to an attentive, professional crew. We take care of everything so that your experience on board is to be out of this world. All you do is enjoying exciting recreations and dining experiences for unforgettable memories.
"Harmony of the Sea" Restaurant
Nicely located on the 2nd deck, the Harmony of the Sea restaurant offers fine dining set up for up to 70 guests. Art galleries and antiques bring an ambiance adhering to a vintage colonial past. Our well-chosen menu is run by great chefs and served by attentive waiters and waitresses. Your taste buds are sure to be impressed no matter what you prefer.
TUAN CHAU - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - AO ECH AREA (L, D)
11:30 - 12:00: Check-in at the Capella cruise's waiting house in Tuan Chau harbor.
12:15: Move to Capella cruise by a transferring boat, immerse yourself in the stunning landscape.
12:45: The captain and cruise manager welcome you onboard, share some safety instructions before you check in your cabin.
13:00: Enjoy a buffet lunch at Harmony of the Sea restaurant while the cruise starts moving deep into Lan Ha Bay. Capella's glass door system ensures you do not miss any beautiful scenery on the route.
15:15: The boat stops at Ao Ech (Frog Pond). Choose any activities you like: kayaking or stand-up paddleboard; Oasis four-season swimming pool, floating sea pool, or water slide.
17:30: Enjoy a peaceful moment watching the sunset in the sundeck areas. Have some fruits, cakes, and great drinks at the Spirit of the Sea lounge.
18:00: Join a cooking class led by a professional chef in a wonderful quiet space on Lan Ha Bay.
19:00: Delight in a dinner with East-meets-West set menu served at the Harmony of the Sea restaurant.
20:30: Get some entertainment after dinner: Poker, Karaoke, cinema or join night squid fishing with our crew.
21:30: Overnight on board, enjoy the quiet space amidst majestic nature.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
BRIGHT CAVE - LAN HA BAY - TUAN CHAU (B, L)
06:00: Catch the first rays of sunlight on the bay and start an energetic day with a Tai Chi session at Ocean Sky Sundeck.
06:15: Light breakfast with tea, coffee, and cakes at Harmony of the Sea restaurant.
07:15: Leave the boat and visit Bright cave by rowing boats. A fresh morning trip helps you to see more about the interesting geological formations of the bay.
08:45: Back to the boat, take the time to rest or continue using the Oasis swimming pool.
09:30: Do check-out procedures at the Reception desk.
09:30 - 10:30: Light buffet meals are served at the Harmony of the Sea restaurant while the ship returns to the starting point.
11:00: Return to Tuan Chau harbor, end a memorable vacation with Capella cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 7:10 AM - 7:45 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM; Check-out: 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 4:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up & drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customers must be sent to us via email. The refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, the following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1-night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off-board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually, the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- 1-night accommodation at a Capella’s suite cabin (all featured with private balcony/terrace and ocean-view bathtub).
- 4 dining experiences: welcome lunch buffet, Chef’s special dinner set menu, Light breakfast buffet, and a Brunch buffet on departure day.
- Sunset party with refreshment in happy hours (17:00 – 19:00).
- Free access to the cruise recreation facilities: Oasis Pool & Jacuzzi; the floating Ocean pool; Inflatable water slide; Mini-golf course; Cigar & Poker club; Fishing.
- Visiting the Bright cave by rowing boat.
- All entrance fee & permission fee.
- Transfer service from and to the cruise port in Tuan Chau.
- Usage of Stand-up paddleboard.
- Usage of the Sea Melody Mini-theatre room.
- Personal expense and gratuities.