Paradise Grand Cruise 2 days 1-night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor, Viet Hai village, Dark and Bright Cave, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Among luxury cruises of Paradise Group, Paradise Grand Cruise is a new brand steel boat taking the route to discover Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Islands. Featuring 39 spacious luxury cabins with fully-equipped furniture and private balconies, Paradise Grand promises to elevate your cruise experience in the World Heritage Site to a higher level.
Paradise Grand Cruise offers 2-day 1-night and 3-day 2-night itineraries for passengers’ adventures and relaxation. You will have the chance not only to discover the magnificence of Lan Ha Bay but also truly relax with enriching onboard activities. Especially, Paradise Grand uses a high-speed Paradise Express with 198 seats for the transfer from Tuan Chau Harbor to Cat Ba Islands within only 12 minutes, instead of using a tender which takes a long time for transfer from one destination to the next. Among Lan Ha Bay Cruises starting from Tuan Chau Harbor, Halong Bay Cruise Deals would like to recommend you Paradise Grand Cruise for a luxury vacation.
Paradise Grand takes the route to visit Lan Ha Bay – the primitive gem of the Gulf of Tonkin with more than 400 limestone karsts and a hundred sandy beaches. Joining a cruise, paddling through the limestone islands, and jumping into the emerald water of Lan Ha Bay will bring you a like-never-before experience and get closer to the natural beauty of the bay.
As a 5-star cruise, Paradise Grand always takes care of every service and activity. Our professional cruise team ensures a comfortable and cozy stay for you on the cruise. In addition, we provide enriching onboard and outdoor activities no matter day or night, especially watching the latest movie at our cinema by the sea.
In the setting of Paradise Grand Restaurant, you savor an À la carte menu consulted by our talented chef while the cruise is sailing to the land of Lan Ha Bay. All ingredients are well-selected from the locally-sourced products. Being professional and enthusiastic, Paradise Grand’s chef promises to bring memorable experiences and delicious dishes of both Eastern and Western cuisine.
Hanoi – Tuan Chau Harbor – Viet Hai Village (B, L)
11.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. Complete the check-in process at Paradise Lounge. After that, the speedboat – Paradise Express will transfer you to Paradise Grand.
12.00 – 12.15: Embark Paradise Grand Cruise. Then enjoy your welcome drink and listen to a short brief about the cruise and safety instructions.
13.00: An international buffet lunch is served in the restaurant.
14.30: After lunch, you will have leisure time to enjoy the beauty of Lan Ha Bay or relax with a spa treatment.
15.30 – 17.00: Explore Viet Hai Village by riding a bicycle or using an electric car, you will have a chance to experience the local wine and learn the way to catch fishes.
We have an alternative activity instead of visiting the fishing village. You can join kayaking activities to discover the floating village in Lan Ha Bay. (Kayaking activity today is in charge)
17.00 – 17.30: Return to Paradise Grand Cruise and spend your time enjoying a cup of coffee or tea at Piano Lounge.
17.30 – 19.00: The cruise will set anchor at the overnight point. At that time, Cooking Demonstration is taken place on the sundeck.
19.00: Enjoy À la carte dinner in the Paradise Grand Restaurant.
21.00 – 23.00: After dinner, you can join Live Music at the Piano Lounge, catch squids with other guests on the ground floor, or relax with a spa treatment.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Dark and Bright Cave – Tuan Chau Harbor - Hanoi (B, L)
06.30 – 07.00: Re-energize yourself with a Tai Chi and Yoga exercises on the sundeck. Early birds can have a chance to enjoy the magnificence of the sunrise in Lan Ha Bay. Watching the views of sunrise and enjoying a cup of tea or coffee in the morning is the best combination.
07.00 – 07.30: A light breakfast with pastries, tea, and coffee is served in the Piano Lounge.
07.30 – 08.30: Our destination today is Dark & Bright Cave where you can be transported by the locals rowing sampan boats (bamboo boats) or you can do kayaking (require an extra charge) to explore the area of the Bright Cave.
08.30 – 09.00: Return to Paradise Grand Cruise for a buffet breakfast as we cruise back to Tuan Chau Harbor.
09.30 – 09.45: After that, you will pay for your bill and take your room key back to the reception.
Take your time to enjoy the remaining moments on the sundeck to contemplate the spectacular views of Lan Ha Bay.
10.15 – 10.30: Disembark Paradise Grand Cruise.
The Paradise speedboat will transfer you to the waiting lounge at Tuan Chau Harbor.
12.00: Drive back to Hanoi with our private car or Paradise Grand Cruise’s shuttle service.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 7:10 AM - 7:45 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM; Check-out: 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 4:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up & drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customers must be sent to us via email. The refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, the following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1-night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off-board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually, the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- All Meals Included.
- Afternoon tea.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Two bottles of water in the cabin daily.
- Cooking demonstration, Yoga/Tai Chi session.
- Onboard insurance, taxes, and service charges.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Live music (except every Monday).
- Airfare & airport transfers.
- Visa arrangements.
- Beauty spa services and massage.
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions.