Indochina Sails 2 Days 1-night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sung Sot Cave, Titop Island, Tuan Chau Harbor, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Indochina Sails is an overnight cruise operator belonging to the Huong Hai Tourism Group. Its mission is to bring customers the highest level of service from their bedroom facilities to staff service. The prestigious ships of Indochina Sails have brought customers' holidays to a new height, and provide them with an unforgettable trip. With over 20 years of experience in operating cruise services in Halong Bay, Indochina Sails has developed floating hospitality services that are perfected in all aspects. The dedicated staff is fluent in all information about Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, so visitors will experience the best of this world-famous area.
Service is the number one goal of Indochina Sails. They always try to share with you the best way to discover this World Natural Heritage. Their schedules are designed so perfectly that visitors can maximize their experience and enjoy the vacation; including excursions to a floating fishing village and an island with stunning beaches and the best view of Halong. You will also go kayaking through caves and mountains, and visit one of the bay's largest and most spectacular caves - Sung Sot Cave. Evening activities include board-games, movie entertainment programs, and squid fishing.
Indochina Sails has set a new standard for both schedule and luxury. The wood material featured in the interior of the ship is called “Go Huong”, (literally: aromatic wood), which is a highly durable and beautiful wood that adds to the classic and cozy of the ship. All rooms are well furnished with modern amenities to ensure your enjoyable stay.
Restaurant & Bar
Each boat of Indochina Sails features its own luxurious restaurant and bar. The experienced chefs of Indochina Sails provide a diverse and carefully selected Vietnamese and international cuisine, including local fresh seafood. The chic bars offer aperitifs, spirits, cocktails, beers and selected fine wines from around the world.
Customized Private Itinerary
Besides the general schedule, Indochina Sails offers programs designed specifically to meet the needs of customers seeking some extra freedom and a personal touch. With this individually designed program, visitors can experience an unrestricted tour of the bay, visit different areas and explore new places. You can decide what activities to take part in, and so you are always comfortable in spending more time doing what you love, whether it is swimming, climbing, canoeing or cave exploration.
Special Theme Cruise
With more than twenty years in the luxury cruise industry, we have understood all the needs of our customers. If you are looking to organize a special event, then there is no need to search, Indochina Sails currently offers new and improved event packages for corporate events, seminars, cocktail parties, product launches, birthdays, weddings and festivals.
Gala Dinner on Sundeck
Food is not only biologically necessary for your body but also shows local culture. Dine and share this special moment with your beloved friends on the classic French-Indochinese deck of Indochina Sails. With this exclusive opportunity, guests are free to customize their meal and select a theme, whether it is a national cuisine or a religiously inspired feast. Enjoy this wonderful experience with delicious dishes, all while delighted in the beautiful Halong scenery with melodious music and sophisticated decorations.
Tuan Chau Harbor – Sung Sot Cave
12.15: Embark the Indochina Sails at Tuan Chau harbor. Sit for a while at the restaurant, enjoy a welcome drink while receiving a cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00: Savor a Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch.
14.00 – 16.00: Relax after lunch while the boat keeps cruising through Halong Bay, passing by Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, and Finger Islet.
16.00: The first stop in the afternoon is Sung Sot Cave - one of the most spectacular caves of Halong Bay.
18.30 – 19.00: Back to the boat to attend the Fruit and Vegetable Carving Lesson led by our Head Chef.
19.30: Your sumptuous dinner is served at the restaurant.
20.45: Enjoy the night on the bay with some evening activities like board games, massage service or squid fishing.
21.00 – 22.00: Happy Hour! Buy 1 Get 1 free all drinks (wine in bottle excluded).
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Titov Island - Tuan Chau Harbor
06.30: Breakfast is served with coffee and tea.
06.45: Participate in our Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07.45 – 09.00: Visit Titov Island. Relax on the beach and climb to the peak for a breathtaking 360-degree view of the bay.
09.00: Return to the boat, time to freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09.30: Savor a full breakfast as the boat cruises back to the harbor.
11.00: Disembark the boat at Tuan Chau harbor.
Bus pick-up time: 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
Check-in: 12:15 PM; Check-out: 11:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 12:00 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 30 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 30 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 9 to 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Welcome Drink
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C & hot water
- English & Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- 1 Vietnamese Lunch and Dinner (2 Vietnamese Lunch and Dinner for 3 Days 2 Nights)
- 1 International Breakfast (2 International Breakfast for 3 Days 2 Nights)
- Conference Equipment (charter)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Transfer by shuttle bus/private car or van Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- Surcharge for check-in on: Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec and Lunar New Year
- Other services NOT clearly mentioned ABOVE