La Regina Royal Cruise 2 days 1-night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Thien Canh Son cave, Vung Vieng Fishing village, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Warmly welcome you to La Regina Royal Cruise – a young sister of La Regina Legend Cruise. Like its sister, La Regina Royal Cruise is of a cozy atmosphere and Vietnamese traditional design. It offers a remarkable cruise package through a quitter route in Bai Tu Long Bay to visit Thien Canh Son Cave, Cong Do Area, and Vung Vieng Fishing Village. This special itinerary is a highlight of the cruise that passengers should not miss out on.
La Regina Royal Cruise features 20 spacious cabins divided into 3 different classes: Noble Suite, Imperial Suite, and Grand Royal. That brings various choices for clients to choose for their families, groups of friends, or couples. All of the suites are dressed in a warm color tone and offer comforts for your stay on the cruise. Let’s go with Halong Bay Cruise Deals to discover the World Heritage Site with one of the most Bai Tu Long Bay luxury cruises.
The Grace Restaurant
The Grace Restaurant is located on the 2nd deck and of the capacity of 60 guests. The restaurant serves breakfast at around 07.00 am – 08.30 am, lunch at 12.40 – 14.00, dinner at 19.00 – 20.00, and a brunch at around 10.00 am – 11.00. With a luxurious design and the best caring of the cruise team, the Grace restaurant promises to make you satisfied not only because of delicious food but also a comfortable and gorgeous space.
Top Deck Bar
As its name, the bar is located on the top deck covering a spacious space for 60 passengers. When you are enjoying your relaxing time on the top deck, order some drinks, and have a great time with your partners. The Top Deck Bar provides a various drink list including teas, coffees, cocktails, juices, and many types of wine from around the world.
Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – La Regina Royal Cruise (L, D)
08.30 am – 09.00 am: For those who book our transfer service, the driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel, and then take a 3-hour drive to reach Bai Chay Pier.
12.00 – 12.30: Arrive at the pier and finish the check-in process to board on La Regina Royal Cruise.
Our staff warmly welcome you by inviting you to a welcome drink while you are listening to the onboard safety instructions and itinerary given by our cruise manager. La Regina Royal Cruise is sailing further to discover Bai Tu Long Bay.
13.15 – 13.30: Start your cruise trip with a delicious lunch in the Grace Restaurant on the second deck.
15.30: We stop at Thien Canh Son Cave area. This cave is situated on the top of the mountain. From there, you can watch the stunning panoramic views of Bai Tu Long Bay. Let’s go inside the cave to see masterpieces on stones created by nature.
17.00 – 17.30: Get back to La Regina Royal Cruise. Now you have time to enjoy the beautiful sunset in Bai Tu Long Bay. Happy Hours are from 17.30 to 19.00. You can have a chance to buy a drink with a 30% discount during the time.
18.30: Cooking Class is organized on the sundeck. Here, our chef will guide you on how to make deep-fried spring rolls – one of the most favorite Vietnamese food.
19.30: Dinner is served in the Grace Restaurant or on the sundeck depending on the weather condition.
21.00: You have a relaxing time on the boat. Join squid fishing on the ground floor or sing with other passengers on the sundeck.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hanoi (B, L)
06.30 am: Tai Chi Class with our expert is on the sundeck every morning. Do exercises and enjoy the fresh air in the early morning in Bai Tu Long Bay.
07.00 am: A light breakfast is served in the Grace Restaurant.
07.45 am – 08.00 am: Get on the transfer boat and we will head to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village – one of the largest fishing villages in Bai Tu Long Bay. Here, you will have a chance to learn about the lives of the local fishermen and discover this area by kayaking or bamboo boat rowing.
09.00 am – 09.30 am: Back to La Regina Royal Cruise for relaxing and checking out the cabin. Our cruise staff will help you to keep your luggage and bring them on land.
09.30 am – 10.00 am: A brunch is served in the Grace Restaurant while the cruise is sailing back to the port.
11.00: Disembark La Regina Royal Cruise and return to the port.
12.00 at noon: Get on the car to drive back Hanoi or to the next destination. Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day 1-night cruise trip ends.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 7:10 AM - 7:45 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM; Check-out: 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 4:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up & drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
- Welcome, drink & snack on board.
- Entrance fee for every destination.
- Ticket for the boat, kayak.
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- All meals included.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Insurance on board.
- Taichi, Yoga Session.
- Airfares, bus transportation, and hotel accommodation.
- VISA stamp fee.
- Beauty, spa, and massage services.
- Drinks in restaurant, bar, and in-room minibar.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Surcharge tourist site ticket due to changes from government policy.