Paradise Luxury Cruise 2 days 1-night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sung Sot Cave, Titop Island, Tuan Chau Harbor, Hanoi
The ship owns 4 Deluxe Cabins, each with adjustable high-quality double or twin beds, air conditioning, personal amenities, slippers, and free bottled water. Deluxe Cabin is located on the first floor, with an area of 16 square meters, suitable for two adults and one child under 12 years old.
Located on the second floor of the boat, each Deluxe Balcony Cabin covers an area of 18 square meters with a private balcony beside the full amenities like Deluxe Cabin. Deluxe Balcony Cabin is ideal for enjoying the majestic scenery of Halong Bay at all times.
Terrace Suite represents standard luxury boats with private balcony area, comfortable lounge chairs, and marble bathrooms, blended with a meticulous, luxurious and classy design, all in an area of 23 square meters. Guests will have perfect and rewarding experiences here.
Paradise Suite is the largest cabin (23 square meters) located on the first floor of the ship. In order to bring the most relaxing experience, in addition to all the benefits and features of Deluxe Cabin, Paradise Suite is also designed with spacious and perfectly decorated space, along with 80cm LCD TV, DVD player, and minibar.
Being one of the first five-star wooden luxury cruises in Halong Bay, Paradise Luxury Cruise is always the first choice of tourists in the journey of heritage discovery. The Paradise Luxury owns 15 cabins, a bar, a restaurant, a relaxing spa room, and a sundeck, all featuring a traditional wooden design with a perfect blend of Vietnamese luxury, modern and traditional details.
The interior of the ship radiates warmth thanks to its wooden design, but still ensures maximum comfort for visitors. Especially, the ship offers International Spa Standard Services. The exquisite dining room, diverse à la carte menu of food and drinks, on the other hand, are the perfect choice for cozy parties.
Guests of Paradise Luxury can wear Bao Dai style costumes just like the kings and queens of ancient Hue Citadel to enjoy their Paradise Royal dinner with a choice of either authentic Vietnamese cuisine or international dishes. Your voyage through the natural masterpieces of Halong Bay will be added a touch of royal experience with this high-class cruiser.
Paradise Luxury offers visitors a variety of experiences: discover the magical beauty of Halong Bay with a specially designed schedule, or choose to enjoy and relax onboard. Visitors can choose a 1 night or 2-night tour on the boat and visit the Bay. Guests who choose a 2-night cruise on Paradise Luxury will be transferred to Paradise Explorer on the second day. You will enjoy lunch on the Paradise Explorer while continuing to freely admire and enjoy the majestic beauty of Halong Bay.
Let enjoy attractive local recipes from Halong Bay or international dishes in our Paradise Royal dinner. From the first bite to the very last, your taste buds on a journey from the ordinary just like your meals at home to the extraordinary as the kings and queens of ancient Hue Citadel. Whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, we guarantee your meals will all be part of your Halong experience which is served with professionalism and warmth by our staff just right after being passionately prepared and cooked by our chefs with fresh, quality ingredients.
Spa & Massage
With an widespread menu of wellness treatments, both traditional and up-to-date therapies available, you will be transported to a place of pure bliss with the mind nourished and the body nurtured. Suitably located on the main deck of the boat and includes four treatment rooms, the spa offers a variety of facial, body and foot treatments, carried by our fully trained therapists, which promises to pamper you to ultimate relaxation.
Hanoi - Tuan Chau Harbor - Tung Sau Pearl Farm - Soi Sim Island
11:30: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor at the Paradise check-in lounge.
12:30: Embark on the Paradise Luxury, and enjoy a welcome drink with a short briefing about your cruise.
13:00: Savor your delicious lunch onboard the Paradise Luxury while enjoying the stunning views in this majestic landscape.
14:30: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm to learn more about the technique to create a gorgeous pearl. Kayaking is also taken place in this water area. If you are not a fan of this excursion, opt to stay onboard and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
16:00: Visit Soi Sim Island to hike up to the top for a panoramic view of the Bay. After your hike, go for a refreshing swim in the emerald waters or sip from a coconut in the shade.
17:45: Come back to the main boat for sunset time. Enjoy a cocktail while watching a cooking demonstration.
19:30: Savor the Royal Bao Dai dinner at the restaurant while dressing like kings and queens of ancient Hue Citadel.
Relax, play some games or watch a movie then overnight onboard.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Sung Sot Cave – Tuan Chau Harbor – Hanoi
06:30: Start your new day with a Tai Chi session onboard the Paradise Luxury. A light breakfast is served following at the restaurant.
07:30: Visit the splendid Sung Sot Cave where you can touch the thousands of years old karst by your own hand.
08:30: Back on board for a full breakfast which can be served at the restaurant or in your cabin. Pass by the Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves. After that is time for checking out of your cabin.
10:30: Disembark off the Paradise Luxury, savor a light lunch at the Paradise Lounge, which is served for guests joining the Paradise shuttle bus.
12:00: The shuttle bus takes you back to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 07. 30 AM
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 3:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or V-presso Coffee, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or V-presso Coffee, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending the cancellation time
• When cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
• When cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, lunch, day trip etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Note: In case of cancellation decision made by Management Board of Halong Bay, the alternative travel arrangement will be made on request or refund in accordance. In call cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone to get supports. We are always here to support you for the best option to make the most enjoyable trip for you.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Taxes & Service Charges
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C with en-suite Bathroom
- Welcome drinks
- Halong Bay cruise itinerary
- Meals as stated in cruise program:
- + 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast for 2 day/1 night cruise itinerary
- + 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts for 3 day/2 night cruise itinerary
- Tai Chi Session, cooking demonstration
- Entrance fees
- On board insurance, Taxes & Service Charges
- Includes Taxes & Fees
- Shuttle bus or private car: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Book in the next step)
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge on 24 and 31 December