Dynasty Cruises 2 days 1 night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor, Fighting Cocks Islet, Sung Sot Cave, Titov Island, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Dynasty Cruises is a new cruise launched in 2019. Designed in the European royal style, Dynasty Cruises becomes one of the most luxurious cruises in Halong Bay. This cruise features 22 luxurious cabins which are all fully equipped with modern furniture and have private balconies for sightseeing and admiring the wonderful natural beauty of Halong Bay.
Dynasty Cruises provides a cozy restaurant and bar serving a diverse menu, a spa with international standard services, a spacious sundeck and a variety of exciting activities. Being professional and dedicated, Dynasty Cruise’s team do believe to bring unforgettable experiences in your trip to the world heritage site – Halong Bay. We are all looking forward to welcoming you to Dynasty Cruises.
Wine and Dine
The restaurant on Dynasty Cruises is a luxurious and charming space located on the 3rd deck. We serve you buffet breakfast, lunch and set menu dinner with a combination of Vietnamese cuisine and Western Cuisine. All dishes are made from fresh foods by our talented chefs, which brings new flavors to all clients. The cruise, right next to the restaurant, is an ideal space to order and enjoy some cocktails while watching the majestic beauty of Halong Bay. We offer Happy Hour from 17.30 to 19.00, at which you can buy 2 and get 1 free. Let’s take your chance.
Dynast Spa provides care therapies for your foot, face and body, and sauna services. Enjoying a massage in the late afternoon will help to refresh your mind, your body, and your soul. It is the most special way to experience spa services on a cruise while cruising over Halong Bay instead of at a spa in the city. Dynasty Spa is located on the main deck and opens from 09.00 am to 22.30 pm.
Leisure and Pleasure
One of the most highlighted things of Dynasty Cruises is its diverse activities. Joining Dynasty Cruises, you take a chance to enjoy a full day of recreation: starting a day with Tai Chi exercises, sitting on a bamboo boat to visit the cave, joining cooking class, doing kayaking, swimming, squid fishing, etc. Let’s imagine how wonderful it is with a lot of new experiences in Halong Bay.
Best for Events
If you are looking for the best location to hold an important event, Dynasty Cruises in Halong Bay is a perfect option. Our staff who have experienced and expertized in managing a tour with events are always willing to assist your request. From launching, we have hosted cruising itineraries with conferences, meetings, wedding ceremonies, wedding anniversaries, honeymoon celebrations, birthday parties, as well as team-building events. Let join us to have the best experiences with 5-star services.
Hanoi – Transfer to Halong Bay (L, D)
07.30 am – 08.00 am: Pick up service
The passengers who book our transfer service will be picked up by our Limousine Bus from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. This is a 3-hour drive on the expressway to arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. We have a stopover at Hai Duong Province for 30 minutes to have a short break.
11.30 am: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina
Upon your arrival at Wharf of Block No.20, Tuan Chau Harbor, you will have time to stretch your legs after a long drive at our waiting lounge.
12.15: Get on Dynasty Cruises
Welcome you to Dynasty Cruises! While you are enjoying welcome drinks, our cruise manager will send you the brief cruise itinerary and some introductions on safety onboard. Receive your room key and check-in your cabin.
13.00: Enjoy lunch
We serve you with a delicious buffet lunch in the restaurant area. From the dining room, you can see the majestic view of a thousand islets and islands in Halong Bay including the famous Fighting-Cock Islet, Thumb Islet, and Dinh Huong Islet.
After lunch, you will have about 1 hour to relax on the sundeck and get ready for joining activities in the afternoon.
14.45 – 15.00: Visit Sung Sot Cave
Our first stop is to visit Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave)– the largest cave in Halong Bay with incredible long-lasting stalactites and stalagmites. Our tour guide will show you the fascinating shapes inside the cave and their interesting historical stories.
16.00: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm
The next stop is Tung Sau Pearl Farm where you can go kayaking and explore the process of how to grow pearls from the beginning to harvesting. This is also a great chance to have an interaction with the locals here and understand more about their life on a floating farm.
17.30: Sunset Party
Get back on board for the sunset party on the top deck. Fruits and teas are prepared for your relaxing time on the sundeck. On sunny days, you can admire the magnificence of sunset in Halong Bay. Take beautiful photos of yourselves to save this wonderful moment.
Happy Hour is from 17.30 to 19.00 when you can buy 2 get 1 free for drinks at the bar. You can keep your rewards to use at dinner time.
18.30: Cooking Class
If you are curious about Vietnamese cuisines and looking for a chance to practice making a dish with traditional Vietnamese ingredients, let’s join our cooking demonstration on the sundeck. (If the weather is not really good, the cooking class will be held in the restaurant.) Our chef will guide you to make spring rolls with fresh ingredients prepared by our staff.
19.15: Enjoy Dinner
Dinner with delicious Vietnamese foods is well prepared in the restaurant. You will have dinner while catching sight of Halong Bay at night.
It will be perfect if you are relaxed with a spa treatment after a long day.
Besides, you can order a cocktail and have a leisure time with your friends or partners on the sundeck or in the private balcony of your cabin. We also provide tools for squid fishing on request.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Halong Bay – Return to Hanoi (B, L)
06.00 am: Enjoy Sunrise and Tai Chi Class
Warm-up your 2nd day on Dynasty Cruises by doing Tai Chi Exercises will help you get more energy for today. Early morning is also the time for you to enjoy the peaceful moments of Halong Bay with a fresh atmosphere and a light wind blowing.
06.45 am – 07.00 am: Have a light breakfast
A buffet breakfast with both Vietnamese foods and Western foods is served at the Dynasty restaurant.
07.30 am: Visit Titov Island
Titov Island is one of the most-visited sites when you go to Halong Bay. Our transfer boat (a tender) will take you to Titov Island where you can hike up to the top of the mountain to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Halong Bay or go swimming at Titov Beach.
09.15 am – 09.30 am: Return Dynasty Cruises
Turn back to Dynasty Cruises to finish the check-out process. It’s time to sail through limestone karsts of Halong Bay to Tuan Chau Harbor.
09.30 am: Enjoy your buffet brunch
After that, you will have free time to enjoy the last moments in Halong Bay before the cruise arrives at the dock.
10.45 am – 11.00 am: Disembark
We arrive at the waiting lounge at Tuan Chau Harbor. Our Limousine Bus is ready to take you back to Hanoi.
After 3 hours driving on the expressway, we are back in Hanoi at around 14.30 – 15.00. You will be delivered to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Area.
Dynasty Cruises hopes that you have had a wonderful experience in Halong Bay. Thank you so much for joining a 2-day 1-night itinerary with Dynasty Cruises.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 08:45 AM - 09.15 AM
Check-in: 11:30 PM - 12:00 PM
Check-out: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 02.30 PM – 03.30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up & drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, the following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1-night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off-board.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 33 days prior to check-in ( departure date): Free of charge
• From 33 to 15 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 14 to 8 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than96 hours prior to check-in ( departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from the customer must be sent to us via email. The refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually, the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Welcome drinks, cold or warm handkerchief.
- Entrance and sightseeing fee.
- English speaking tour guide on board.
- Accommodation in a luxury balcony cabin.
- Tai Chi & Cooking demonstration.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and 2 bottles of mineral water.
- Night squid fishing.
- Onboard insurance and service charges.
- Full board meals: 2 days (02 lunches, 01 dinners, 01 breakfast); 3 days (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts).
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay, VISA service, Kayaking…
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.