Pelican Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Luon Cave, Titov Island, Vung Vieng Fishing village, Bai Tu Long Bay, Sung Sot Cave, Tuan Chau Harbor, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Pelican Cruise is one of the deluxe cruises in Halong Bay which is a member of Ha Long Image Cruise Company established in 2011. The cruise is fully equipped with qualified facilities and amenities along with navigation and rescue devices, transceiver, fire alarm, which ensures the highest quality of service and safety standards for customers.
Well understand that the significant factor for a successful business is the satisfaction of the customers over the services they use, Pelican team are always ready and eager to receive customers' feedback to continually improve our services.
The Pelican Cruise offers a rich cuisine and an extensive collection of drinks from the refined restaurant and bar, indoor or on the sun deck. The rooms are flawlessly designed with spacious windows or private balcony overlooking the sea, natural wood floors, in-house phone, air-conditioner, and an en-suite bathroom. These highlights along with a specialized and welcoming staff have been bringing a great experience for visitors when coming to Halong Bay - Natural wonders of the world.
Pelican restaurant is designed for a wonderful atmosphere where guests can enjoy their meals while admiring the impressive view of the bay. Our proficient staff serves you with well-catered delicious meals together with a supreme service to bring you an unforgettable dining experience.
Onboard Pelican, do not forget to visit our Spa. Our skillful and specialized therapists will pamper your body and calm your mind with expert spa and massage treatments. Our wide selection of therapies including customized facial and body massage which are always available at your request, will relieve your pain and stress, treat your physical conditions, and improve your flexibility.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
7.30 - 19.30
Our shuttle bus picks you up from Hanoi Old Quarter to start the 4-hour journey to Halong Bay. There is a stopover halfway for about 30 minutes.
The bus arrives at Pelican Cruise waiting room at noon.
You embark the boat, take a seat in the restaurant, enjoy a welcome drink while receiving an overview of the program, safety instructions and general regulations.
A buffet lunch with many delicious dishes awaits you in our dining room while the boat starts its journey to discover Halong Bay.
The first stop of the day is Luon cave where you can opt to visit on a bamboo boat or paddle kayak by yourself. Look around, you will see monkeys on the rocky cliffs.
The second stop is Titov beach. This beach offers you an emerald water area to enjoy swimming. Don't forget to step up to the top of the island to admire a panoramic view of the bay.
Come back to the ship, let go up to our top deck for a cooking class and Happy Hour promotion (buy 1 get 1) under the sunset.
When the light is up, your sumptuous dinner with Vietnamese and International dishes will be served at the restaurant.
After dinner, you are free to enjoy a drink at the bar and join our evening activities such as watching movies, playing board games, squid fishing or booking a massage service.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Halong Bay
06.00 - 08.30
Let start your second day on the boat with our Tai Chi class on the deck.
Enjoy breakfast in a peaceful area with some favorite drinks.
08.30 - 19.30
Transfer to a Dayboat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village. Here, you can visit the village on a bamboo boat rowed by a local so that you can freely enjoy the scenery. If the weather allows, you will have time to go kayaking, and swimming at Bai Tu Long area.
Relax and have lunch on the Dayboat.
In the afternoon, the boat takes you back to Halong Bay and back to the Pelican Cruise.
19.30 - 23.00
Your second dinner on the boat is served at the restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Halong Bay - Hanoi
06.00 - 08.00
Wake up early to welcome the first sun rays of a day and join our Tai Chi class on the deck.
Have breakfast in the serene bay.
08.00 - 11.30
Visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most stunning caves in Halong Bay.
Back to the Pelican Cruise. You have time to relax then pack your luggage and check out of your cabin.
The boat starts to cruise back to the harbor while your buffet lunch is served in the restaurant.
11.30 - 17.00
The boat takes you back to Tuan Chau harbor. It's time to say goodbye to the Pelican Cruise and get on the shuttle bus back to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 07:30 AM
Check-in: 11:30 AM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 04:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 33 days prior to check-in ( departure date): Free of charge
• From 33 to 15 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 14 to 8 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than96 hours prior to check-in ( departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Welcome Drink
- Entrance & Sightseeing Fees
- Luxury Cabins & Suites with A/C with Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as itinerary
- Tai Chi Session
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Insurance on board
- Airfares, Visa arrangement
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for Lunar New Year’s Eve
- Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Transfer (book in next step)