Rosy Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Hanoi, Tuan Chau Harbor, Lan Ha Bay, Viet Hai village, Ba Trai Dao islets, Dark and Bright Cave, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Rosy Cruise offers you 6 Junior Suite Cabins on the 2nd floor with a size of 28 sqm including a private balcony. This class of cabin is suitable for a group of 2 adults and 1 kid under 12 years old. Interconnecting cabins are available on request.
Located on the 3rd floor with better views of Halong Bay, Senior Suite Cabins are spacious ones with 28 sqm in large. The maximum passengers staying at one Senior Suite Cabin is 2 adults and 1 kid under 12 years old. This cabin offers you the finest bathroom amenities and a private balcony with two sunbeds. There are 6 Senior Suite Cabins on Rosy Cruise. Interconnecting cabins are available on request.
Rosy Terrace Suites or VIP Suite with Terrace are located on the 3rd floor with 55 sqm each cabin. They are spacious rooms with one double bed for two adults. This room is the best option for those who would love to celebrate their honeymoon on the cruise.
With one double bed and one single bed, Triple Junior Suite is the option for a family with three adults or two adults and 02 children under 12. The size of this room is 32 sqm, which is a spacious room with a private balcony and located on the 2nd floor for the best views of Halong Bay.
There are two Triple Senior Suite Cabins located on the 3rd floor. This type of cabin is fully equipped with modern furniture. Its spacious balcony takes you a chance to have a private space for relaxing. One double bed and one single bed are suitable for 03 adults or a family with 02 adults and 02 children under 12.
With the size of 40 sqm, 02 Family Senior Suite on the 3rd floor are the best choices for those who want a big room for their family of 03 adults and 01 kid under 12. These cabins are equipped with air-conditioning, LED TV, bathtub, and bathroom amenities.
Launched in 2019, Rosy Cruise is one of the newest luxurious 5-star cruises in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay – the natural beauty of Vietnam that you should not miss in your itinerary. Rosy Cruise is a large steel-hulled cruise ship, which ensures the safety off all passengers as well as brings spacious rooms for your experience.
Rosy Cruise features 22 fully-equipped cabins with private balconies and en-suite bathrooms, one elegant restaurant and one spacious sundeck. This brings private spaces for all clients to enjoy the journeys in their own way. Rosy Cruise believes to meet your accommodation requests with multiple choice of VIP cabins, Terrace Cabins with private balconies, and connecting cabins for families with kids.
With our professional staff and high-quality facilities, Rosy Cruise Team ensures to provide the best services to all clients who are looking for a remarkable trip to the World Heritage Site – Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
With luxurious and elegant design, Rosy Cruise Restaurant is your destination for tasty breakfast, lunch and romantic dinner while cruising to enjoy the beauty of the bay. The Rosy restaurant serves 02 buffet lunches, 01 buffet breakfast, and 01 dinners with a set menu for those who join two days a one-night itinerary, and an additional buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner for those who stay three days two nights on the cruise.
The top deck is always one of the most attractive locations when you are on the cruise. From here, you can immerse into the panoramic views of the emerald bay of Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay. If you wake up in the early morning, go to the sundeck and enjoy the stunning view of sunrise over the bay. It’s so amazing. You might have one chance to enjoy it.
HANOI – TUAN CHAU HARBOR – LAN HA BAY (L, D)
08:00 – 08:45 Pick-up time
Passengers will be picked up by our Limousine Bus at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Area. After 2.5 hours, we reach Tuan Chau Harbor. Then we will transfer to Rosy Cruise by a speed boat.
Check-in to get on the cruise at 12.00
12:30 – 13:00 Welcome Drink
Welcome you to Rosy Cruise! Our cruise manager will do a cruise brief and safety introduction while our staff serves you with a welcome drink. 3-day 2-night cruise itinerary starts with Rosy Cruise.
13:00 – 13:15: Lunch
Enjoy your lunch in the dining room while the boat glides slowly further into Lan Ha Bay.
After that, it is your leisure time to get some break on the sundeck or in your private cabin before we start some interesting activities in the afternoon.
15.00: Kayaking and swimming
We will pay a visit to a small farmhouse to do kayaking and explore the bay on your own. Our tour guide will give you instructions on how to use the kayak.
We head to the calm water area of Lan Ha Bay, drop the anchor here for swimming time.
Return to the cruise at 16.30.
17:30: Sunset Party
Gather on the sundeck at the sunset time, you will join the sunset party with tea and fruits while admiring the magnificent views of the sunset over Halong Bay.
18:00: Cooking Class
Our talented chef will introduce to you how to make one of the most traditional dishes in Vietnam – spring rolls. Let’s enjoy your dishes after you finish it.
19:00 – 19:30: Dinner
Dinner with fresh foods is served in the dining room.
After that, you can enjoy a cocktail on the sundeck or in your private room. Besides, onboard games with other guests, watching movies and squid fishing are other exciting activities at the night time in Halong Bay.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI VILLAGE IN CAT BA ISLAND (B/L/D)
06.30: Tai Chi Session
Early wake up in the morning will have a chance to enjoy the sunrise over the limestone islets of Halong Bay and do Tai Chi Class on the sundeck.
Have a buffet breakfast in the dining room.
08.30 – 09.00: Dayboat
Get on the dayboat to discover further into Lan Ha Bay.
10:00: Viet Hai Village
The itinerary today is to visit Cat Ba Island. Here you will cycle around to visit Viet Hai Village. You will have a chance to meet the local people and understand more about their village life. If you don’t want to ride bicycles, the electric car will take you around to visit the village.
11.30: Return the dayboat for lunch
13.15 – 15.00: Kayaking and Swimming
We will reach a small fishing village for kayaking, then you can swim in the warm green water of Lan Ha Bay.
16.30 – 17.00: Return the big boat
Rejoin Rosy Cruise and take your time for relaxing after a day of cycling. You can book in advance and try massage services at the Spa Room.
19.00 – 19.30: Dinner
Dinner is served in the restaurant.
Afterward, spend your free to enjoy the floating city of Halong Bay at night.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
05:30 – 06:00: Tai Chi Session
For those who would love to admire the sunrise view in Halong Bay, waking up early in the morning is a should-do choice.
Join Tai Chi Class on the sundeck in the early morning while the run plays hide and seek behind the small islets of the bay.
07.00 – 07.45: Breakfast
To get full of energy for today, let’s head to the dining room for breakfast.
08.00: Dark and Bright Cave
Sailing through the water lines of the bay to visit Dark and Bright Cave, Rosy Cruise brings to you a chance to discover the nature of the bay. You can choose to do kayaking or join bamboo boats which are rowed by the locals. (Please note that bamboo boat services are required a charge).
09.30: Return Rosy Cruise and check-out the cabins
Enjoy the brunch with many types of Vietnamese foods.
11.30: Return the dock
The speedboat will take you from Rosy Cruise to return Tuan Chau Marina where our luxurious limousine buses are waiting for you to transfer to Hanoi.
After 2.5 - 3 hours, we will arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Area.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 3:00 PM
Check-in: 12 PM
Check-out: 10:45 AM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, the following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1-night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off-board.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 30 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 30 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 9 to 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from the customer must be sent to us via email. The refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually, the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Luxurious en-suite cabin with full equipment and finest bathroom amenities.
- All meals on the cruise as itinerary.
- Welcome, drink on the cruise.
- Complimentary water in the cabin.
- Facilities for activities: Kayaking, Tai Chi, cooking demonstration, sunset party, and squid fishing.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Internet Connection onboard.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide on the cruise.
- Includes Taxes & Fees
- Beverages (cocktail, wine, other drinks).
- Transfer service: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Harbor – Hanoi (Book in advance).
- Tips for tour guide and driver.
- Surcharge for Christmas Eve (24/12) & New Year’s Eve (31/12).
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.