Bhaya Classic Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor, Tien Ong Cave, Me Cung Cave, Ba Ham Lake, Soi Sim island, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Starting the first voyage in 2007, Bhaya Cruise has always been one of the most prestigious cruise lines in Halong Bay and is currently the largest owner of the ship in the region. With an innovative design and annual improvement programs to meet the rigorous safety standards, Bhaya Cruise is standard model for cruise ships in Halong Bay.
With a desire to bring the natural heritage of Halong Bay to many domestic and foreign tourists, Bhaya Classic Cruise is the pioneer and leader in shaping sustainable tourism business associated with the emphasis Marine environment protection. Since the establishment of the company in 2007, Bhaya has continuously built and developed projects to clean the bay, improve the benefits for the community, encourage local people to strengthen preserving the culture, geography, conservation of rare and precious animal species facing a high risk of extinction.
Being one of the deluxe cruises inspired by Asian Culture and pictures of Khai Dinh King’s ship, Bhaya Classic and Bhaya Premium Cruises are subtly designed and meticulously detailed to bring a completely different experience to customers. Bhaya Classic is a large ship line with 15 to 20 cabins. Bhaya Premium features a more compact design, only from 4 to 7 cabins, suitable for families or small groups. All cabins are carved with Asian delicacies but still equipped with modern facilities to bring comfort to customers.
Proud of professional staff with English proficiency and high-class services, well-designed journeys, outstanding room amenities, rich in Vietnamese identity cuisine, Bhaya Classic and Premium cruises will bring visitors an impressive experience and absolute satisfaction.
The Design & Features
The harmonious combination of three main colors of dark brown, white and turquoise emphasizes the natural beauty and serenity of Halong Bay. Each cabin on Bhaya Cruises has a private bathroom and is fully equipped with modern facilities and high-quality amenities. Public spaces include a restaurant, bar, top deck, and spa room.
Food and Beverage
The menu on Bhaya Cruise is a sophisticated combination of Vietnamese flavors and international dishes to diversify flavors and culinary experiences for visitors. The dishes served on Bhaya Cruise are always delicious, full and eye-catching presentations. Guests can relax with a meal at the restaurant, on the deck or request to serve in the private room/balcony.
Spa & Massage
This is a special chance for you to feel absolute peace of mind, both physically and mentally. Our Spa facilities are designed in a simple but sophisticated way, highlighting the harmony between natural colors and water-inspired details. Here on Bhaya Classic, the staff offers traditional Vietnamese massage and spa services, providing rejuvenation and relaxing experience in synchronization with the poetic natural landscape of Halong Bay.
HANOI - HALONG BAY
08:00: Our shuttle bus picks you up at the hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
12:00: The bus takes you to Bhaya Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau harbor.
12:45: Embark on the Bhaya cruise, enjoy a welcome drink along with a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information.
13:00: Your first meal onboard is served while the ship goes further into the southeast of Halong Bay.
15:00: Visit Tien Ong cave, a perfect spot for enjoying the spectacular beauty of Halong Bay.
17:30: Back to the Bhaya to enjoy the cool drinks in the "Happy Hour" program (buy 1 get 1 free) in the sunset. Join a cooking class on the top deck to learn more about traditional Vietnamese food. Relax before dinner.
19:30: Savor your sumptuous set menu dinner.
21:00: Free time to relax at the bar or join the night squid with our staff.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
HALONG BAY - COC CHEO ISLET AREA
06:15: Get up early for Tachi morning class on the sundeck.
07:00: A light breakfast provides you energy for an exciting day with our Bhaya Spirit - Day Boat.
08:00: Bhaya Spirit takes you to Coc Cheo Islet, the famous Kong Skull Island filming area. Here you can go kayaking and swimming.
12:00: Stop at a floating pearl farm for a special local lunch experience with authentic Vietnamese style menu.
After lunch, the Bhaya Spirit cruises through the less touristy areas of the bay, passes Ho Ba Ham Area, Ba Men Temple, But Island, Me Cung Cave.
17:30: Back to the Bhaya Cruise to enjoy a sunset time onboard. The "Happy Hour" program (buy 1 get 1) happens again along with the cooking class on the top deck.
19:30: Your dinner is served at the restaurant.
21:00: Join the night squid or relax at the bar.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:15: Join our Tai Chi session on the sundeck or admire the spectacular beauty of the bay.
07:00: A light breakfast is served to you in the dining room.
07:45: Explore Cua Van Floating village for kayaking or by rowing boats.
09:00: Back to the Bhaya Cruise, pack your luggage and check out of your cabin.
09:30: Buffet brunch is served. After that is time to sit back and relax while the boat takes its cruise back to the harbor.
10:30: Disembark the boat and get on the transfer back to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 8:00 - 8:20 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 15:00 PM - 15:30 PM
Check-in on board: 12:30 PM
Check-out on board: 10:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotels in Old Quarter or 47 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem Dist.
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotels in Old Quarter or 47 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 30 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 30 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 9 to 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Welcome drinks
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Halong Bay cruise itinerary
- Complimentary basic tea and coffee onboard
- Luxury cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Meals on board:
- 1 Lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 brunch for Halong Bay 2 day 1 night cruise
- 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, 1 brunch for Halong Bay 3 day 2 night cruise
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Beverage, tips and other personal expenses
- Transfer by bus or private car/van Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in the next step)
- Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions