Signature Royal Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Hanoi, Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng Fishing village, Thien Canh Son cave
Located on the first deck, the Royal Junior Suite offers you the greatest quality for your enjoyment and convenience, especially for solo travelers, couples, and friends on special occasions. It has a huge window, a premium design, and contemporary amenities. For a family, the connected Double Suite and Twin Suite make a wonderful mix.
The 30-square-foot Royal Senior Suites include the greatest luxury amenities which are located on our middle second deck. This suite has a double bed, an ensuite bathroom, and a private terrace where you can relax while sipping a glass and watching the sunset. It is the ideal option for a couple to surprise and thrill their significant other on their very important occasion.
The 50m2 Royal Exclusive Family Suite, which has a double bed and a single bed, was created with small families in mind. This distinctive room includes its own patio and an ensuite for your leisure and sunbathing. It is located on the second deck, in front of our ship.
The Royal Elite Family Suite is located on the back of the second deck which is an amazing feature design that connects two independent double suites. Families and bigger parties frequently book this apartment. With 82m2 of floor area, it features a roomy bathroom and a sizable private sun deck.
With a floor area of 53 m2, the Royal Suite is located on the top deck which is the ideal choice for a wedding anniversary, honeymoon, extremely special occasion, or family function to reward your sweetheart. It has an elegant design, a double and a single bed, and remarkable features. The suite has a private terrace where you can have a beverage while watching the sunset and an ensuite with a Jacuzzi.
Halong Bay Deals Cruise is pleased to introduce a 5-star Signature Royal Cruise launched in 2014 with a length of 56 meters, a height of 12.5 meters, 4 decks, and 16 spacious cabins.
At Signature Royal Cruise, you can participate in exciting outdoor activities designed specifically for the passengers on this cruise. You will not regret discovering famous landmarks with the Bai Tu Long Bay cruise by kayaking, learning about Vietnamese culture, showing off your cooking skills, or simply relaxing your body in front of the dreamy scenery here.
Besides, dedicated services and friendly staff will always support and serve your request as quickly as possible. The delicious food is always well-prepared by the restaurant, and the drinks at the bar are extremely varied and meet your preferences. You can not pass up the starry nights with the beautiful view and enjoy the drink when experiencing the Halong Bay cruise overnight. It will be an unforgettable memory!
It is promised to be the most amazing experience ever. Contact us for advance booking!
The restaurant is designed with Western architecture and located on the 3rd deck (back of vessel) with 40 seats. Whether you expect a business lunch, romantic dating with candles, or just a warm meal after day. The 5-star Signature Royal Cruise always meets your needs with a wide range of assorted dishes from around the world.
There’s no doubt about 4 types of luxurious cabins on Signature Royal Cruise with full facilities and modern amenities. You can experience the life of an aristocrat through the extremely modern, classical and warm room architecture. Especially, each room has a special structure such as private balcony, terrace, sun terrace, and sun lounge that depend on your option.
This location lives up to tourists' expectations for a good time; it is without a doubt the most peaceful spot on the Signature Royal Cruise. After a long travel and strenuous activity, you may relax and enjoy the sunset with your loved ones and favorite drinks. Furthermore, sunbathing while admiring the amazing scenery of Halong Bay is an excellent idea!
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - visit Vung Vieng Floating fishing village (L, D)
The Signature Team welcomes you to Halong International Harbour. Before boarding the cruise, passengers complete the luggage check-in process in the waiting room.
Transferred to the Signature Royal Cruise by a tender boat, welcome boarding with our signature drink then our guides will introduce a safety briefing and itinerary.
13:00: Happy Lunch
On the way to Bai Tu Long Bay - a Halong Bay Complex’s hidden gem, you can enjoy a delicious meal while immersing yourself in the beautiful scenery of landscape limestone.
The first stop is Vung Vieng Floating fishing village which is famous for its wealthy fishing village and culturing pearls. You have a chance to learn about its culture of fishing, people’s daily life, and career. Kayaking activities are available for you to discover this place.
Return to the main cruise and enjoy your free time
17:00: Sunset Party
Take part in Cooking Demonstrations activities which teach you to learn how to make traditional Vietnamese food by Athena Head Chef. Otherwise, Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) is suitable for those who love peaceful space because you can watch the sun go down while enjoying a drink.
A fusion set menu will be served to recharge your energy after an active day.
20:30: Cheerful Evening
It’s time to join our special activities: watching movies, playing games, fishing squids, massages, etc. with the support of the Cruise Manager.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Visiting Thien Canh Son cave - Halong International Harbour - Hanoi (B, L)
06:30: Tai Chi Class
Participating in Tai Chi class on the sundeck to improve your physical fitness. Meanwhile, the Signature Royal Cruise is heading forward to Thien Canh Son cave.
Having a light breakfast.
08:00: Visiting Cave
Visiting Thien Canh Son cave which includes three caverns, each one strewn with stalactites and stalagmites. Visitors need to take at least 100 steps to discover this cave so prepare some bottles of water and food. Then you will be surprised by the beautiful scenery of Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay viewed from above, where you can satisfy your needs.
Back to the cruise and pack your luggage then leave it our your room because we will collect and get them ready on the pier.
09:30: After check-out, a brunch buffet will be served at the restaurant. We are cruising to the port.
Return by tender to Halong International Harbour and say goodbye to guests.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Check-in: 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Check-out: 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Bus pick-up time: 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 31 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 31 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 8 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 4 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- 1 or 2 nights in The Signature suite cabin (depending on your itinerary)
- All aboard dinner
- Use cruise recreation facilities for free
- Activities include a morning Tai Chi session, kayaking, squid fishing, and swimming.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance & sightseeing fees
- Includes Taxes & Fees
- Round-trip transportation Halong - Hanoi
- Beverages, massage, and laundry service
- Tips and individual spending