Rosy Cruise 2 days 1 night
Hanoi, Tuan Chau Harbor, Lan Ha Bay, Dark and Bright Cave, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Launched in 2019, Rosy Cruise is one of the newest luxurious 5-star cruises in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay – the natural beauty of Vietnam that you should not miss in your itinerary. Rosy Cruise is a large steel-hulled cruise ship, which ensures the safety off all passengers as well as brings spacious rooms for your experience.
Rosy Cruise features 22 fully-equipped cabins with private balconies and en-suite bathrooms, one elegant restaurant and one spacious sundeck. This brings private spaces for all clients to enjoy the journeys in their own way. Rosy Cruise believes to meet your accommodation requests with multiple choice of VIP cabins, Terrace Cabins with private balconies, and connecting cabins for families with kids.
With our professional staff and high-quality facilities, Rosy Cruise Team ensures to provide the best services to all clients who are looking for a remarkable trip to the World Heritage Site – Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
With luxurious and elegant design, Rosy Cruise Restaurant is your destination for tasty breakfast, lunch and romantic dinner while cruising to enjoy the beauty of the bay. The Rosy restaurant serves 02 buffet lunches, 01 buffet breakfast, and 01 dinners with a set menu for those who join two days a one-night itinerary, and an additional buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner for those who stay three days two nights on the cruise.
The top deck is always one of the most attractive locations when you are on the cruise. From here, you can immerse into the panoramic views of the emerald bay of Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay. If you wake up in the early morning, go to the sundeck and enjoy the stunning view of sunrise over the bay. It’s so amazing. You might have one chance to enjoy it.
HANOI – TUAN CHAU HARBOR – LAN HA BAY (L, D)
08:00 – 08:45: Pick-up time
For the passengers who use our transfer service, our Limousine Bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, which is followed by a 2.5-hour drive to No. F43 of Tuan Chau International Marina. Check-in to get on Rosy Cruise at 11.30 am.
12:30 – 13:00: Welcome Drink
Warmly welcome you to the luxury Rosy Cruise. Our staff will serve you a welcome drink while the manager of the cruise sends you some introduction and guidelines for your safety on the cruise. Check-in your cabin and get ready for lunch.
13:00 – 13:15: Enjoy Lunch
It’s time for lunch now to get full of energy for an interesting afternoon. Buffet Lunch is served at the elegant restaurant while the cruise slowly moves between hundreds of small islands in Halong Bay.
After lunch, you will have free to get on the sundeck and take some beautiful photos of the bay.
15:00: Kayaking and Swimming
Go downstairs at 15.00 to start joining outdoor activities. Our tour guide will give you instructions on how to do kayaking. With this activity, you can have a deep insight into the real rock formations of the island and islets of this beautiful bay.
Otherwise, you can choose to join swimming to immerse yourself in the water or just relax on the sundeck.
16:30: Return to Rosy Cruise
17:30: Sunset party
Sunset over the bay is always magnificent. You will be served wine and some fruits on the sundeck to enjoy this time. From sundeck, you can take many beautiful spots of Halong Bay.
Do not miss Happy Hour – Buy 1 Get 1 from 17.30 to 19.00.
18:00: Cooking Demonstration
Take part in our cooking class on the cruise at the restaurant area or on the sundeck. Our chef will guide you on how to make spring rolls. Enjoy your handmade dishes after you finish it.
19:15: Dinner Time
Dinner will be served at our elegant restaurant with a variety of delicate dishes. You can choose what you love for dinner and enjoy it while looking outside to see the beauty of Halong Bay at night.
21:00: Onboard activities
It’s your relaxing time after dinner. You can order a cocktail and relax yourselves on the sundeck or at your cabins’ balconies with private space.
Besides, you can do down to the first floor to fish squids. We will prepare the fishing rods and turn on the light.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
LAN HA BAY – HANOI (B/L)
05:30 – 06:30: Tai Chi Class
Get on the sundeck in the morning of a sunny day, you may be amazed at the stunning view of the bay. Sunrise time over the limestone karsts is always wonderful.
Enjoy Tai Chi Session with our staff to start a full of energy day.
A buffet breakfast is served at the restaurant.
08:00: Visit Dark and Bright Cave
Our transfer boat will bring you to visit the Dark and Bright Cave. Reach a small floating house, you can have a chance to be rowed by the locals on a bamboo boat for further discovery to the Dark and Bright Cave.
09:15 – 09:30: Return to Rosy Cruise
Back to Rosy Cruise and pack your luggage. The check-out time is at 09.45 am. Please return the keys at reception.
10:15: Enjoy Brunch
We will serve a buffet brunch for you before leaving for the dock. Enjoy the atmosphere of the bay during the cruise glides slowly.
11:30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor
Get on the speedboat to return Tuan Chau Harbor.
11:45 – 12:00: Transfer to Hanoi
Our Limousine Bus is ready at the dock to drive you back to Hanoi.
If you would love to visit Cat Ba Island after the cruise, please let us know to help you reach Gia Luan Port.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive at Hanoi
Arrive at Hanoi at around 15.00 – 15.30, our driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End of services. Thank you so much for joining our luxury Rosy Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 3:00 PM
Check-in: 12 PM
Check-out: 10:45 AM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, the following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1-night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off-board.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 30 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 30 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 9 to 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from the customer must be sent to us via email. The refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually, the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Luxurious en-suite cabin with full equipment and finest bathroom amenities.
- All meals on the cruise as itinerary.
- Welcome, drink on the cruise.
- Complimentary water in the cabin.
- Facilities for activities: Kayaking, Tai Chi, cooking demonstration, sunset party, and squid fishing.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Internet Connection onboard.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide on the cruise.
- Beverages (cocktail, wine, other drinks).
- Transfer service: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Harbor – Hanoi (Book in advance).
- Tips for tour guide and driver.
- Surcharge for Christmas Eve (24/12) & New Year’s Eve (31/12).
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.