Glory Legend Cruises 2 days 1 night
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Titov Island, Sung Sot Cave, Tuan Chau Harbor, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Check Price & Availability
Understanding that an overnight trip in Halong Bay is always in the checklist of many travelers’ life, Glory Legend Cruises was launched in December 2014 with the attempt to bring an unforgettable experience to them. As a four-star cruise, the whole team is encouraged to show their best performance to escort our distinguished guests during their special journeys to the World’s Natural Heritage.
Glory Legend Cruises was uniquely designed in the traditional wooden style, which makes it visible among many other modern cruise ships of the same class. 22 cabins on the cruise all meet the international standards with elegant en-suite bathrooms, spacious private seating areas, and qualified safety systems and so on.
Moreover, the cruise also pays attention to fulfilling travelers’ experience by a wide range of activities such as kayaking, swimming, hiking, visiting caves, cooking class. Especially, you will never miss the real touch to the local life with an interesting visit to floating villages on Halong Bay.
All in all, with our staff’s dedication, the comfortable design of the boat and the variety of activities, Glory Legend Cruises is proud to be your great travel companion on the journey to Halong Bay.
Restaurants and Bar
Glory Legend Cruises strongly believes that cuisine is an important part of traveling, therefore the restaurant and bar are seen as one of the highlights on the cruise. The restaurant is spacious with both indoor and outdoor areas, which can fit a maximum of 50 passengers. The indoor side is well-furnished with modern facilities to make sure that all the meals will be excellently served on the table. Besides, the outdoor seats will bring out guests the freedom to enjoy the scenery. All the set-menu meals are various with both Vietnamese and International dishes, which are carefully prepared and decorated by our talented chefs. Moreover, the bar counters are located on both the second and the third floor with a variety of choices on the drink lists so that you will order your drink anytime with ease.
Spa & Massage Service
To help our guests have the most relaxing moments on Halong Bay, Glory Legend Cruises also provides massage and spa service upon request. With our professional therapists, your body and your mind will truly be relieved from stress. The spa room is located on the first floor, next to the reception area. Making a reservation in advance is needed for this service.
Hanoi – Halong Bay – Tung Sau Pearl Farm – Titov Island (L, D)
8:30 am – 09:00 am: Pick-up service
You will be picked up at the hotel lobby in Hanoi and transferred to Halong city on our shuttle bus. While our skillful driver focuses on driving, you will enjoy the beautiful landscape of the farming life along the way and finally reach Halong City, which is the tourism hub in the North of Vietnam.
12:00 – 13:00: Get on board and enjoy a welcome drink
As soon as you arrive Glory Legend Cruises Lounge which is located at Block no.15 on Tuan Chau Island, our staff will have a warm welcome to you with a drink. After taking a short break, you will have a transfer to the cruise.
Before your check-in, you will enjoy your welcome drink and receive a briefing on activities and safety systems at the same time. The captain starts cruising to Halong Bay, the World’s Natural Heritage.
13:00 – 13:30: Enjoy lunch on Glory Legend Cruises
You will have lunch with many beautiful Vietnamese and International dishes and admire the wonderful scenery of the bay through the restaurant’s window. On the way cruising, you will be surrounded by thousands of limestone mountains that show their beauty in many different shapes. Some of them are given with names such as the Incense Burner, Dog Stone or Fighting Cock Islets, etc…
14:30: Kayak at Tung Sau Pearl Farm
The cruise stops in the middle of the bay for visiting a pearl farm called “Tung Sau”. You will have a deep understanding of the pearl cultivation process by following the locals’ steps on the farm or discover this charming area with a very fun kayaking activity.
15:30: Swim at Titov Island
Titov Island, the next stop in the afternoon, will be an ideal place to go hiking and swimming. You can challenge yourself with 500 steps to the top to enjoy the magnificent view of Halong Bay from above. Besides, swimming and relaxing on Titov sandy beach are also good ways to refresh yourself.
16:30: Return Glory Legend Cruises
You return to the cruise and enjoy your free time while the cruise still keeps sailing to Luon Bo area for staying overnight. As the cruise also provides massage service upon request, this might be a perfect time for relaxing with our professional therapist.
Note: Please have a look at the massage brochure and book in advance with Cruise Manager
17:30 – 19:00: Cooking Class and Happy Hour
Next, the cooking class will be a great hands-on experience for Vietnamese cuisine lovers. After a lesson on how to make Vietnamese traditional spring rolls, Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1 free) is another thing that you should not miss. It is also high time for making new friends by talking to other passengers.
19:30: Dinner at the restaurant
A set-menu dinner with a variety of Vietnamese and International dishes will be served at 19:30. After dinner, there are many different choices for evening activities such as squid fishing, movie watching, playing card, board games or reading books, etc…
All the activities will end at 23:00.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Sung Sot Cave – Tuan Chau Harbor – Hanoi (B, L)
6:00 am: Morning exercises and sunrise
You will start your wonderful day with the Taichi section which lasts for 30 minutes. This type of exercise is the combination of deep breathes and gentle movements of the body.
07:30 am: Breakfast time
After that, a light breakfast with tea and coffee will be served in the restaurant to make sure passengers energetic for the upcoming activities.
8:00 am – 09:30 am: Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave)
The tender will bring you to Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave), which is the biggest cave in Halong Bay. You will have a walk through the cave to admire the beauty of the stalactites and stalagmites for 45 minutes then take the tender to go back to the cruise. (Shoes are highly recommended for this activity)
09:30 am – 10:00 am: Check-out your cabin
You will check out and settle your bill in the reception area then take time to relax on the sundeck or the restaurant.
10:30 am: Brunch time
A beautiful brunch will be served in the restaurant while the cruise is heading back to Tuan Chau Harbor.
11:30 am: Say goodbye to Glory Legend Cruises and disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf
12:00 -15:00: Return to Hanoi
Our shuttle bus will take you back to Hanoi in the same way and drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi. That is the end of Glory Legend Cruises 2 days 1 night.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 07:30 AM
Check-in: 11:30 AM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 04:30 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 33 days prior to check-in ( departure date): Free of charge
• From 33 to 15 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 14 to 8 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than96 hours prior to check-in ( departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
- Hanoi - Halong Bay – Hanoi Shuttle Bus
- Welcome Drinks
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in Deluxe cabin
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B-= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner, BR= Brunch)
- Entrance fees
- Kayaking, cooking demonstration
- Sightseeing admissions
- Service charges
- Insurance on board
- Drinks not mentioned in itinerary
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- Other services not mentioned in above
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve